Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Reality?
  • vmazie
    Free Member

Just wondering, has anyone been in a relationship where neither party gets upset with each other. Does such a thing exist?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

She gets upset at me. I don’t give a shit so in my little head everything is rosey.

loddrik
    Free Member

I can’t imagine such a thing exists

fourbanger
    Free Member

10 months in, zero arguments. Early days I know, but we just connect.

Drac

Hardly ever argue in this house we’re both very chilled out people.

ton

me and mrs ton have been married 25 years, and i can say with hand on heart that we dont argue at all.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just showed this to Mrs PP.
    We don’t. Not really, nothing serious anyway. The very occasional slight annoyance, once a year maybe? Always blows over in minutes. But then we’re best friends too, always have been. We know everything about each other after 15 years, there’s nothing left to get ‘upset’ about.

bruneep

we bicker cause we like it 😀

yunki
    Free Member

I guess if someone brings out the best in you (which is what you’re after right..?) then the chances are, if you’re bringing out the best in them too, everything’s gonna tend towards being rosy..

ton

can i add, i have been with mrs ton for 32 yrs and never veered from the path.

i cycle when i want, she goes out with her friends when she wants.
    we have a weeks holiday apart every year.
    never ever stop doing something you enjoy….it is the road to ruin.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Mrs TGA is frequently wrong, but I let it go – I’m good like that.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Just wondering, has anyone been in a relationship where neither party gets upset with each other. Does such a thing exist?

We get annoyed/irritated with each other reasonably regularly….less so the more we’ve been together…. but then it’s over in five minutes and we start wondering what the hell we were arguing about.

We quite like just hanging out together you see, watching movies, playing xbox, helping each other with academic work, cycling etc. Some blokes get properly annoyed by their wives not giving them space but I dunno, it’s just not the same with us so we don’t like to be upset with each other for very long.

loddrik
    Free Member

The wife has a fiery mediterranean temper, I am very laid back these days, she shouts a lot, I just stay laid back. It works, been 18 years nearly now, still good, great in fact, better than it was 18 years ago.

I’ve no doubt that if we are still alive in 40 years we’ll still be together, she’ll still shout a lot, I’ll still be laid back.

So, no arguments, but constant bickering, 18 years of constant bickering, but it works for us, happier than ever.

BillMC

Never had a row with MrsMC ever.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

When your married to the most content person in the world, life is good. 😀
    Well she would be, she’s bagged Mr Wonderful. That’s me by the way. 8)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Why do you ask?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Reality?’ is closed to new replies.