Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Real World Cycling/Enduro fork seals – Any good?
  • billyblackheart
    Free Member

I’m in need of replacing my Trek Elite Press fit BB90’s and after scouring local bearing shops they seem to think the bearings are impossible to come by / made to licence for Trek…and loathe to pay the amount they seem to charge in the Bike Shop/UK interwebs.

I found this shop http://www.enduroforkseals.com

Just wondered if anyone had ordered through them before I go through the checkout as in the checkout it had “Gift Information” which after reading threads about PayPal gift gave me the willies. (though i’d pay through Visa Debit anyway)

khani
    Free Member

I fitted some to my Fox forks, felt a bit sticky to start off with but nice and smooth now, done over six months in the slop and when I open them up for a lowers service they’re spotless inside, I think the extra oil seal helps keep the crud out.
    Not as plush as the new Fox SKF seals but better longevity in the long term IMO…

wwaswas

I ordered some Fox seals direct from them. Seals were good and delivery was fairly quick from the states.

billyblackheart
    Free Member

Cheers will order them now.

retro83
    Free Member

khani – Member

I fitted some to my Fox forks, felt a bit sticky to start off with but nice and smooth now, done over six months in the slop and when I open them up for a lowers service they’re spotless inside, I think the extra oil seal helps keep the crud out.

Exactly my experience too. They’re really good seals. I think I’ve done a year on mine now with only a couple of oil changes and both times they’ve been spotless inside (and the oil levels hadn’t dropped).

Chris @ RWC is also great to deal with.

LoCo
    Free Member

No point in them really with the new Fox SKF low friction seals which perform a lot better stiction wise.

wwaswas

good point Loco but he was asking about the company as he wants to buy BB bearings?

LoCo
    Free Member

😆 Hahaha sorry 😳

milko9000
    Free Member

I bought a BB from them in December – haven’t actually been able to ride it yet but it arrived quickly considering it’s from the States, no problems with them there.

extremo
    Free Member

you can also get them from http://www.betd.co.uk and you can phone them up and pay over the phone if you dont like using pay pal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Real World Cycling/Enduro fork seals – Any good?’ is closed to new replies.