Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Real long shot… any find the old Pashley TV Series logo??
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

As above really, I’d like to get hold of a Pashley TV Series (you know, the little TV with the aerial on top etc) logo. Just spent 30 minutes google’ing it and can’t find owt.

Can anyone help? Could arrange a few beer tokens 😉

Dave

lewislippiatt
    Free Member

How good does it need to be? Just a pic for reference, or trying to recreate?

Blake

lewislippiatt
    Free Member

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

To recreate. Nice try guys – I’ve actually got one of those T-Shirts (and a hat) but could with with a gif/jpeg etc!

IamSam
    Free Member

Dave,

I can redraw it for you if you want??

Sam.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Can you not ask Pashley?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Pashley are about as helpful as a punch in the balls unfortunately.

Sam, could you? I’ll keep looking for one on the net (sure I’ve seen them before)…

momo

I’ve got a sticker somewhere, can probably scan it in for you, unfortunately it’s in a box in the garage that I can’t get to at the moment.

IamSam
    Free Member

Dave,

No probs, got some boring stuff to do today so will get on it pretty sharpish. Out of interest what do you want it for?? Stickers ?? print??

will mail you when its done.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

momo – I’ll buy it?

Sam – I’m looking at getting somewhere like Regal Graphics to do me a custom downtube wrap possibly which will include the TV graphic. No rush at all…

Blake

Maybe not much better than the previous images but Pashley’s registered trademark details:

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2180782

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Cheers Blake. They’re going to be shrunk down a lot if I have my wicked way so that’ll do.

Sam – thanks for the offer but I think the ones Blake found will suffice. Will be in touch if I change my mind and your kind offer of a redraw still stands?

Dave

ArcticBeast
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can anyone lend me a mint sauce key ringPashley TV Series logo for a few days?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Yep, I want to knock out a load of cuff links or whatever it was that don’t look anything like the TV logo.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Don’t know where you dragged that up from AB but I’ve got exactly what I wanted from there thanks to the power of PrtScr, Copy & Paste and Photoshop 😉

Cheers everyone! I love you guys 😥

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

got it from a little know website called web archive, had to go back to the turn of the century to find that though.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Real long shot… any find the old Pashley TV Series logo??’ is closed to new replies.