Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Real life horror, jeez there are some crazy people out there.
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*closes Gumtree Baby & Kids – For Sale tab* 😐

ads678

Messed up.

1981miked
    Free Member

That is horrific. Words escape me!

DrP

Clearly I’ve dealt with horrible things in my life. But this is making me feel sick and very upset.

DrP

soobalias
    Free Member

stunned.

edit. i wont be sharing that story with a lot of people.

hooli

There are some f*&^ed up people in this world.

patriotpro
    Free Member

“it’s a beeb story, it can’t be true”

chojin
    Free Member

That is…

Just.

What??

Did I even read that right?

AlexSimon

Reads the comments on here.
    Doesn’t open link.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Wow. Even more wow is that they cant decide whether it was murder or not.

chojin
    Free Member

Alex Simon – I regret reading it.
    I really do.

I’ve never said that about anything.

neilforrow

chojin – Member

Alex Simon – I regret reading it.
    I really do.

I’ve never said that about anything.

This. Just horrendous.

Suggsey
    Free Member

I’ve seen some bad stuff throughout my life too but when the story broke yesterday I was taken aback! There’s some screwed up folk in this world that commit truly horrendous acts!

andybrad

i feel sick 🙁

oldnpastit

Not even the first time that kind of thing has happened.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Wow. Even more wow is that they cant decide whether it was murder or not.

I guess that depends on whether the baby is regarded as an individual person or as part of the mother at the point this incident took place.

That’s a horrible question to be debating, but it is certainly an interesting moral conundrum.

Probably the determining factor is whether the foetus was old enough to survive outside the womb and therefore be regarded as an individual separate to the mother. At seven months it is well beyond the cut off for abortion for example so to me at least it is quite clearly murder.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Wut?!

Thats something out of a horror movie.

Stunned doesn’t come close.

MarinNo8
    Free Member

I’m not too proud to say I shed a few tears over that. How humans can be so downright horrible to others is beyond me. My thoughts are with the poor mum.

mintimperial

Even more wow is that they cant decide whether it was murder or not.

It’s almost not important. Anyone capable of carrying out something like that is clearly deeply, horribly, off-the-scale mentally unwell. Whatever they end up charging her with, she’s going to end up in a secure facility for a very long time indeed.

I hope the surviving victim gets all the help that can be given.

And it might be hard for some to understand this, but I hope the killer gets help too.

mrchrispy

A lot of people in the world so it stand to reason that someone at somepoint is going to do something badshit crazy but this….jebus…this is something else. poor woman.

annebr
    Free Member

dear god 😥 awful

crankboy
    Free Member

The is it murder? debate is an interesting one academically but not one I’d want to have on this thread . It matters not anyway the killer is clearly very very ill and dangerous and is inevitably going to get a massive intervention in her life either by way of secure mental hospital or prison.

andyl
    Free Member

Immediate horrors aside, I hope they can save the poor womans chances to have another baby or is that going to be pretty much out of the question?

Murder aspect I would have thought being well past the embryo stage it would be. Or I guess they could argue that she thought the baby would survive so it would be manslaughter?

jimmy

My thoughts are with the poor mum

This. How to get over that?

piemonster

My god, that’s horrific.

Saccades
    Free Member

That’s bloody awful.

There was a similar storyline in SVU or some such american “detective/forensic” show recently.

Often wondered if the scriptwriters were giving a blueprint for a nutter to copy.

chewkw
    Free Member

Horrible news.

I refused to read it because the incident will boil my blood.

I don’t care if the murderer is mentality ill or not that person should not walk this earth. Simple.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I wonder how pre-meditated it was? did she place the ad for the baby clothes as a ‘trap’, or did she just flip when the woman got there?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

in the UK its

attempting to destroy the life of a child

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-29898165

Stevet1
    Free Member

I read the story as she wanted to keep the child and pretend it was her own?

racefaceec90

🙁

Scapegoat

Through the utter horror of the act itself, can we start to feel compassion for the woman who did it? I surprised even myself when I thought about what may have been driving her to such an act. If she can ever be brought back to rational thinking, what sort of things will be facing her and her conscience?

Edit: That’s not to try and excuse or in any way detract from the utter horror, despair and bewilderment the victim must be suffering by the way.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Perp is clearly very messed up.

Anyone with chewkw’s opinions, I suggest you get the job of execution, but you’d probably enjoy it…and you’ll say YOU are not messed up 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

Scapegoat – Member

Through the utter horror of the act itself, can we start to feel compassion for the woman who did it?

Why?

cynic-al – Member
    Anyone with chewkw’s opinions, I suggest you get the job of execution, but you’d probably enjoy it…and you’ll say YOU are not messed up

I could be Albert Pierrepoint apprentice … 😯

Nope, I am not messed up. 😛

CountZero

That’s bloody awful.

There was a similar storyline in SVU or some such american “detective/forensic” show recently.

Often wondered if the scriptwriters were giving a blueprint for a nutter to copy.
    This has happened before, some years ago in America, IIRC, so the scriptwriters are basing the story on an existing case.
    While it’s possible to understand how someone can get so desperate to be a mother, to have a baby of her own to love, it’s almost impossible to understand how that desperation can get to this point.
    Also impossible to imagine the utter desolation of the mother who’s baby was taken and killed.
    FUBAR. 🙁

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Real life horror, jeez there are some crazy people out there.’ is closed to new replies.