• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by gp.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rayment Cycles – Fork Service
  • gp
    Free Member

Hi, has anyone had their forks serviced at Reyment cycles in Brighton? Did they do a good job – if it is possible to tell!?

Thanks

mikey74
    Free Member

Now there’s a name I haven’t heard for a while: I bought my first full-suss from there: A Spesh Stumpjumper (around 2002, I think).

What forks are they?

DaRC_L

They’ve always done a good job servicing my bikes (when required)
    but I’ve never asked for any suspension service.

I can say that TFTuned provide an excellent suspension service.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grahamb
    Free Member

They’ve always done a good job with my forks. I started using them for fork servicing after i had a problem with a TFT serviced f80x that Rayments sorted for me.

I’ve also had them do a couple of oddball upgrades – f80x refitted with new f80rlc internals, and an old f100rlc’s internals fitted to new f100 uppers & lowers (was about 50% cheaper than buying a new fork).

Edit: you can tell they’ve serviced them as you always get a bag with all the replaced bits.

adstick
    Free Member

Hello! Seeing as no one has replied with what you want to know I’ll do a bit of self promotion! We’re fully clued up on most fork brands, generally carry spares for Fox/Marzocchi and RockShox, between us we have over 40 years experience looking after suspension forks plus we’re cheaper than TF/Mojo. However the workshop is fully booked until May 4th…

Cheers,

Adam (Rayments)

Edit – thanks Graham!

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

May the fourth be with you, then.

adstick
    Free Member

Trust you Jim!

These aren’t the forks you’re looking for…

gp
    Free Member

I have some Rebas that are due some attention I will call in to ask about prices etc…

Thanks for the feedback..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rayment Cycles – Fork Service’ is closed to new replies.