Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rasberry pi
  • Forge_Master
    Free Member

I bought one of these as a belated Christmas present for myself and was wondering if anyone else is dabbling into the world of pi.

I’m using mine to run XMBC, next project is to see if I can get squeeze server running.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Xmbc? Serving?

Morrisons apple and blackberry pie serves erm 1! & is mighty tasty with custard.

Hope this helps.

Milkie
    Free Member

I have a couple, used for XBMC/Airplay. Currently working on building a temp/humidty sensor and control unit.

Love this magazine for little projects..

zilog6128

There was a good thread last week. Personally I just use mine (via raspbmc) to airplay spotify/youtube from my ipad.

scaled
    Free Member

I’ve just spent 2 days ripping and organising my music collection so i can do away with the CD rack 😀

It’s all ripped and in a library waiting for the Pi to arrive

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m still waiting on an SD card and stuff to get mine up and running. Will just be using it for raspbmc to play films and tv off my external hd.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

LegoPi running XMBC and Rasbian on another card.

Forge_Master
    Free Member

Loving the lego case, anyone try to run squeeze center?

Forge_Master
    Free Member

For those running xbmc, are you putting 1080p through it and have you noticed any performance issues?

shaley
    Free Member

I have one. I am turning it into a radio alarm clock with a webpage control to use from my ipad. And then maybe add a bluetooth dongle and try to stream music from my phone.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Mine is running Shareplay (AirPlay music), but if I don’t use it for 24 hours or so it seems to shut down.
    Anybody else get this?
    I might try Raspbmc just for kicks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rasberry pi’ is closed to new replies.