Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Rapha Rising
  • jimc101
    Free Member

Finished this evening, glad it’s over for another year, but now have quite a few hills I enjoy more, as going up them has been getting easier; the descents have been getting faster as well, although my arms started to give out on the Holme Moss to Woodhead Pass today.

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Club run today and as I finished it yesterday I thought it’d be a nice steady flattish ride to the cafe. 62 miles and another 1000m done.
    Fed up of hills now.
    Total climbed is a smidge shy of Moomans though at 9873m
    I also retract my previous statement on the tee shirt. $35 PLUS $25 postage! GTF

onehundredthidiot

Finished. Nice of the weather to bookend the scorching sunshine of the week with torrential rain. Wanted to make it a special fun ride but legs and weather dictated a fairly boring road ride, took my months total to over 1000km.
    Just emailed Rapha to saw i wanted a t-shirt but $25 for delivery. Why don’t they send all the UK to rapha uk and distribute from there?

bob_summers

Woke up this morning feeling lousy with 2,000m to go in 35º heat. So I cheated 🙂

Clicking the ‘fix elevation’ button for the rides I did gave me an extra 3,000m. Although as cheats seldom prosper, it took a few hours to process so I had to go out and struggle round a local hilly loop anyway.

No worse than doing it with the smartphone app though. Hats off to the Japanese guy currently sitting on almost 62km of hill reps, but as he’s used Android it must smart a bit for the Aussie in 2nd who’s done it with a barometric Garmin.

mooman
    Free Member

Well done Thom. I too don’t want to see another hill for a couple weeks at least.

$60 for a t shirt !!

bob_summers

the Aussie in 2nd who’s done it with a barometric Garmin.

Just noticed he’s used the iphone app. 😳

crazy-legs

Grrrr finished this today but strava says I havent

No 75% Badge, or 100% completed badge or anything

You did click the “Join Challenge” button on Strava before you got going didn’t you? ❓

I went out again today – was nice just to ride without worrying about finding all the local hills or anything but I still did 1800m over 62 miles round the Yorkshire Dales on the CX bike.

Taking my total to 10,747m. 🙂

Just emailed Rapha to saw i wanted a t-shirt but $25 for delivery. Why don’t they send all the UK to rapha uk and distribute from there?

Because Rapha simply put their name to it and supply the roundels, Strava do the actual processing of the rides and any apparel that goes with it and that comes from San Francisco…

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

completed it today with a cracking ride in the Lake District taking in the three passes (Garburn, Gatesgarth and Nan Bield) finished up doing 30800ft overall

TheDoctor
    Free Member

You did click the “Join Challenge” button on Strava before you got going didn’t you?

Fixed it by deleting and re uploading all my rides, all done now 🙂

onehundredthidiot

Not doubting it crazy-legs but the roundel doesn’t arrive with international postage on it. Afaik

richpips
    Free Member

Another ride today.

A brill ~ week’s riding.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Rapha Rising’ is closed to new replies.