Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rapha handbags, musette and bonk-any good?
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Got a couple of timbuk2s which i love but id like something a bit smarter and poss smaller for the days when i have to wear a shirt and smart kit, bonk bag looks reasonable price (esp for rapha) and musette is bit pricier but could be a xmas present. Does anyone have either, any opinions?

tops5
    Free Member

WTF??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do you wish to spend money on a lifestyle/image brand? If so, buy Rapha and then tell us all how great it is. If not, go to Hidesign or Pickett and buy a nice bag instead.

sc-xc

If you want a smarter bag, keep one at work. Those are pretty really **** ugly.

tails
    Free Member

fontmoss do you like the look of the bag, yes. Do you care what CFH and barry think of your style, no. Then go buy one. I prefer the look of the cheaper one. Perhaps go check them out in the flesh.

fontmoss
    Free Member

well hidesign and pickett are both nice brands but i need/want something more down the lines of courier bag style rather than briefcase, i still have to carry books because im not going to work as such im at uni but we have to adhere to the trusts dress code on days we have clinical skills tutorials so briefcase is bit overkill and timbuk2 bit studenty on those days. its not urgent just the bags above had looked like they might do the job but being rapha i wondered if there was something glaring id overlooked given their relative cheapness compared to all things rapha. on a second look the first bag seems like it might be v basic or small.

EDIT: tails you might be right, can imagine ordering that and finding out it was miniscule

aP
    Free Member

The musette is not that big – if you are travelling light then that'll be fine however you can't get that much in it.

fontmoss
    Free Member

ahh ok, then the bonk must be pretty small. damn back to the drawing board

aP
    Free Member

Why not look at Billingham as an alternative?

Philby

A mate has one – seem pretty small and unsubstantial. Look more like a 'man bag' than something useful for work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rapha handbags, musette and bonk-any good?’ is closed to new replies.