Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rapha Discount Code
  • BIGMAN
    Free Member

Does anyone have one? Mine I have been using has expired!!

Cheers

Dave

headfirst
    Free Member

Did your old one bring their prices down from ‘f@ck me’ to ‘cor blimey’? 😉

MrSmith
    Free Member

sample sale today, it will all be on ebay later.

wwaswas

it will all be on ebay later.

Rapha were tweeting picture a mile long queue of middle aged blokes – I suspect most of it will be out on the surrey hills tomorrow and sunday 😉

BIGMAN
    Free Member

There is something quite specific I want and it s not in the sale unfortunately.

warton
    Free Member

I’ve gone a bit mental in the rapha sale TBH. long sleeve jersey, which is beautifully made, cross 3/4, which are too small and have gone back for a large (the medium was tiny!) and just about to pick up a merino long sleeve track top, which i’ll be wearing off the bike. all in all 250 quid for three items, which isn’t too bad for the quality of the stuff IMO [puts on flameproof suit]

pinches
    Free Member

i actually went to the sample sale (i’m not a middle aged bloke) and it was absolute toss IMO. OK if you want XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, or like their **** casual clothing, but there was only 2 jerseys i actually liked in my size.

crazy-legs

I’ve acquired loads of Rapha stuff over the years (always at discount) but it’s well worth it, proper top quality gear.
    Happy to support them as well cos they put loads back into the sport – sponsorship of a pro road team, event support. Their customer service is excellent too, they repaired my 6 yr old softshell free of charge recently.

Hats off to them for the marketing! If people are willing to go out and buy it then fair play!

andyha
    Free Member

does “saleweek12” still work?

BIGMAN
    Free Member

That is the one I had. No longer valid!!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

I went Thursday night (cos I’m special).

Prices weren’t as good as previous sample sales. Good if if you were after a certain product but not cheap enough to make you spend, spend, spend.

I only got some touring shorts and some socks as I bought so much at the last sale.

Did buy a few Rapha/Paul Smith essential cases though. Mail in profile 😉

MM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rapha Discount Code’ is closed to new replies.