Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Ranting about noisy neighbours.
  • judy-rockshox
    Free Member

Well, home at last. 😆 Yes I really do have shitty neighbours with apparently no physical disability. We live near Gatwick Airport where there are many jobs but unfortunately some of them are low paid but I am sure that with 4 kids there are quite a few tax credits to top it up. This guy “jumps” his neighbours 6ft fence so probably quite fit. His kids don’t just play football even though we are 5 mins walk from a playground with football pitch. They kick the fence down on a regular basis. The parents swear all day and call each other and the kids effin c’s (yeah really!) The cheeky cow even knocked here at Xmas and asked if I had a pair of black shoes she could borrow! ❗

Yes I probably do have a resentment and by the way, I don’t have a car. Use a bike, walk & public transport. You don’t need a car in this locality.

I am also 61 and a very fit & happy MTB’er who has worked hard for many years, brought up my children without calling them F & C and I am now working to supplement my pension because this government prefers to give the money to losers. I also have a small NHS pension which is taxed so maybe it hasn’t helped me to help myself. Well at least I can rest knowing that I don’t owe anyone else a thing.

Please also note I am not a miserable, nosey old cow. I do not mind at all if someone claims benefits if they are too ill to work or genuinely unemployed (shit happens). 🙁 I work & play with some fantastic young people, I did the 60’s thing but when it was time to put down the booze (didn’t do drugs) and take on the responsibility of children, I was more than happy to do my part.

RANT RANT RANT! ………….

RichPenny
    Free Member

All in all, I think I’d rather be you than your neighbours 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

not so sure they seem to have all the gear and yet you have the morals i hate dilemmas like this

RichPenny
    Free Member

Well you’ve got a number of options. You can try and remain happy in your bubble and let as much as you can just bounce off. You can get upset about it but remain frustrated. Or you can aim a stream of piss over the fence closely followed by an old set of forks. Could this be the next poll on the front page please?

cinnamon_girl

Like some others on here, I’ve endured anti-social neighbours and, believe me, it’s not funny when they’ve been given a 4 bedroom detached house with en-suite and double garage. Paid by for the local Council. Oh, and opposite was an identical house, also paid for by said Council.

Makes me laugh this so-called ‘zero tolerance’ – really, what does it actually mean? People behaving badly continue to behave badly – it wouldn’t occur to them to look at the behaviour of others and compare.

judy-rockshox – continue to hold your head high and maintain your self-respect. It must be so frustrating for you. 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Like some others on here, I’ve endured anti-social neighbours and, believe me, it’s not funny when they’ve been given a 4 bedroom detached house with en-suite and double garage. Paid by for the local Council. Oh, and opposite was an identical house, also paid for by said Council.

You’d hate it here then. Families with ten kids, given massive mansions to live in, all at the taxpayers’ expense.

Worse still, they’re immigrants…. 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The cheeky cow even knocked here at Xmas and asked if I had a pair of black shoes she could borrow!

Why is that “cheeky”……..has she got really big feet or something ?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Ranting about noisy neighbours.’ is closed to new replies.