Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • RANT: Stubbing your small toe
  • hora
    Free Member

Something that I havent done for a longtime so last night I decided to stub my small toe against some furniture.

Oh the joy of the silent scream followed by the launched invective at the sky, the Gods and calling out his sons name and fornication galore. Then dance followed, mind t'was more tribal. Thankfully my girlfriend came into the room asking what I was doing. Wasnt it obvious? I was practicing for strictly come dancing you mare.

Oh, I must try this again soon. So much fun.

allthepies
    Free Member

I knew who the author of this thread was just by looking at the title 🙂

grynch
    Free Member

+5
    poor use of the hands, bad posture

Pigface
    Free Member

Calling girlfriend a mare gets points 🙂 amazingly I feel sympathy for you, one of the worst pains known to man, makes childbirth look like a summer picnic.

hora
    Free Member

Pigface, I was thinking the same whilst typing as well. A punch in the face is easier to handle. The worse pain I've ever known was the days following jumping on a thigh exercise machine at the gym. I watched a lady in motion (oi), so decided to give it a whirl but whacked up most of the stack (being a man of course) and let rip for say 30reps. For two days it honestly felt worse than broken ribs for discomfort and annoyance 😉

Dylan08
    Free Member

MTFU dispraxic boy!¬ 😉

hora
    Free Member

Careful Dylan, the thought Police will be along soon to take you away for that 😉

theotherjonv

I know what you mean Hora. When I was playing cricket (wicket keeper) no amount of preseason work could prepare you for the days after the first game. 55 overs of bend down and stand up = 55 repeats of 6 reps of deep squats. By Monday I couldn't walk downstairs as putting weight on an unlocked knee it would just buckle and crumple with an agonising associated cramp!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘RANT: Stubbing your small toe’ is closed to new replies.