Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Rant: Pointless really, but oh so what…
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So I went there, but no I coon’t because wrong, but basically erosion of cultural values imposing fundamentalist ideologies political correctness gawn mayd and decent law-abiding folk ignored and made to feel second class citizens I demand a refund.

What a complete and utter waste of time.

Still, on the bright side, I do get to go for a nice bikey this afternoon with lovely company and hopefully a Nice Cup of Tea™.

Bicycles are good, because bicycles help solve problems and makes feel not so stressed.

If more bicycles then World better place.

Rant finish now.

cynic-al
    Free Member

What are you on about.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t even know myself Al. It’s too hot.

iDave
    Free Member

you’ve been thrown out of the Cinema again?

binners

I doff my cap to you sir. Utter nonsensical gibberish of the highest order. Well done you!

*applauds* 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Some idiot said something stupid

derek_starship
    Free Member

Blimey – you are hot aren’t you?

Reading your post back it is obvious that your brain is currently simmering like a pan of tripe.

Have a freezing cold shower to regain lucidity.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

best rant in a long time – its incoherent so no one can flame you. 10/10.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Erm…

emma82
    Free Member

Would it cheer you up/calm you down to show me a picture of your hekilopter pants again? I’m happy to look if it helps 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

My mate’s mac did something similar when it overheated – just starting firing out random sounds and random letters in safari(?)

9/10 though – definitely one of the better rants of recent times. Just the lack of random capitals/punctuation and lack of swearing that marked it down.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No sometimes you’ve got to have a good rant but really it don’t get you anywhere problems still exist no point in complaining they just look at you blank and you know they don’t even really care. 🙁

*Sigh*

Bikey is good for to makes better.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

*pats elf on the head*
    never mind, don’t worry your little head about it

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sue_W
    Free Member

No idea what the rant’s about, but whatever it is, dont let it get on top of you.

Plus, you’re coming to Wales soon – the land of sheep, rain, and a lack of cashpoints – so what more could a guy want in life 🙂

(Plus, I’ve already offered to lend you one of my bikes … and if you promise not to throw it in the ditch in a strop, or make rude comments about how FS bikes are unneccessary, you could borrow my Titus if I’m working … not that you’d need any kind of ‘skills compensator’ being a trail riding god or something)

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Yeah but no but yeah but no but…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

binners

Do what I do when I get depressed Fred – GO for a walk around Salford Shopping City*. I think I must have posted it on one of your architecture threads. Its a gem

Anyway… half an hour in there and I emerge feeling (comparably) dashing, intelligent, handsome, healthy, good-looking, well-dressed and possessed of impeccable good taste. And you can even grab a cheese and onion pasty from Greggs in the process. But don’t ever set foot in the Flat Iron pub. Unless the above therapy had failed to work and you really did feel the need to end it all.

*Southern based alternatives are, I’m sure, available

philconsequence
    Free Member

Southern based alternatives are, I’m sure, available

there are indeed, although down here its known as “most of london”

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Thank you Binners is most beautiful.

I can is go this place for makes feel betterer:

clubber
    Free Member
    Sandwich

You are Caleb from Kings of Leon and I claim my £5

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t even know what Caleb from Kings of Lyon is all about. So you can’t have five pounds.

I do know that it is proper ‘ot. Like, 23ºC+ outside even at this time of night. Thermo read a non-shade temp of 94.9ºF earlier; might be a bit off but it was certainly up near the nineties in town today. Afternoon pottle had to be postponed due to Burst Water AMin near East Croydon, but tbh that was a blessing because it was just too hot earlier to be buzzing about on a bike. Mad dogs and that.

I am currently sitting here naked. What about you?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Freak?

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

I am also

(That’s a naked mole by the way, not a photoshopped gentleman’s meat and two veg)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Freak?

Well tbh we don’t know if you are, Slimjim. Are you?

Very good, bwooly. Very good indeed….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am currently sitting here naked. What about you?

No, I’m wearing a couple of sheets and a turban.

Seems to work alright in the heat for these guys :

Although if this heat carries on, I think I might try wearing a tea towel tomorrow.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

As long as you’re not

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

Don’t worry, I’m not

…that would just be wrong.

bullheart
    Free Member

Hahahahahahahahaha! I love this pic!!! 😆

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Rant: Pointless really, but oh so what…’ is closed to new replies.