Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rant- I wont name them but bike companies that DONT update or get back to you
  • hora
    Free Member

I was promised a call back yesterday on whereabouts my Pikes were (warranty repair).

I explained to them a week last monday (when I made the 40mile round trip to their shop) that I needed the forks back as soon as possible.

So they sent the forks off on Wednesday to Fisheroutdoor- received Friday.

Why did I bother making the journey? I went and bought some new forks to enable me to ride last weekend.

I was promised a call back with an update where they were now and Ive emailed them (still no reply back).

I give up. Previously Ive stood 30mins waiting to be served there as 'all the management are away at a show in Germany'.

Is it a case of 'when the moneys in the till so its tough shit'?

timbur
    Free Member

A bit like people on the classifieds not getting back to you till chased………………………………

🙂

wwaswas

"whereabouts my Pikes were (warranty repair)"

are these the ones you filled with Cod Liver Oil to see if they worked better?

hora
    Free Member

wwaswas 😆 no that was whilst they were away- 'could I improve them' thinking. 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rant- I wont name them but bike companies that DONT update or get back to you’ is closed to new replies.