Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rant – Everything is working just fine, I'm left with NOTHING TO FETTLE!
  • couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

IM AT MY WITS END! Missus is used to me disappearing into the garage while the X-karoke / strict dancy thing is on and it maintains our marital bliss.

I know, I know, it wont last long, but how sweet is it when everthing just works.

No creaks. No clicks, perfect gear changes, brakes dont howl. I’m standing here with 4 bikes and I cant think of one thing to change! WTF! I want to sue somebody.

Northwind

New bike time!

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Mmm. I did mention marital bliss. 5 bikes is 4 too many apparently, but maybe?

d45yth
    Free Member

You’ve cursed yourself now…in the next few weeks something will go catastrophically wrong with your bike! Something you definitely won’t be able to fix on the trail and will involve a long walk in the rain/cold! 😆

kayak23

Repaint…

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Lucky you. My 40s and dhx 5 need a full service, oros need a rebuild, reverb will break again soon, wheels need trued, blur needs new bearings, and so on.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah,. can you nip round ours please. I have plenty of stuff for you to do. 😉

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Repaint…

Oohh. Now my brain cells are engaged!

nip round ours please.

If you’re local – I’ll happily turn a hex key. I quiet enjoy it!

I know, I know, this Nirvana wont last long. Tomorrow I’ll be posting “why does my hope hub sound like a ….”. Still a nice feeling today and I’m rubbing it in!

#Eidt : stuartlangwilson – that’s my normal kind of week. 51 out of 52. Somehow I’m lost now!

emanuel
    Free Member

ask your wife if she wants something doing..

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I have. She wants the sound turned up.

Still, tomorrow is Sunday 😉

samuri
    Free Member

Nice. Sort my bikes out and I’ll see your wife right.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rant – Everything is working just fine, I'm left with NOTHING TO FETTLE!’ is closed to new replies.