Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Rant Club.
  • twistedpencil

Gove banging on about how social media is affecting politics (upset about misreporting of animal welfare in article 13).

Gove not giving a sh*t about this during the leave campaign.

Utter bellend…

jonba
    Free Member

https://www.facebook.com/gosforthtraffic/

There are some pearls on their right now if anybody wants to waste the rest of the afternoon trolling.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

People whinging about Brexit.

People whinging about shit surf.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

People whinging about people whinging

DezB
    Free Member

There are some pearls on their right now if anybody wants to waste the rest of the afternoon trolling.

I dun a post. Not a troll, cus it wuz true (hun.)

Gary_M
    Free Member

My flat sale was supposed to be concluded today but is now on hold until Monday as the buyers cheque hasn’t cleared yet. Who the **** writes a cheque these days and more importantly pays for a house with one.

Also annoyed at both conveyancing solicitors for not making sure the cheque was put in the bank in time.

brakes
    Free Member

I must do a poo
    but I’ve already done two
    too many pork ribs

{rant poo haiku}

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

North Korea
    Trump
    Idle arse tradesmen who can’t be bothered to call customers.
    Black Friday emails.

chewkw
    Free Member

Buying presents for others who say they don’t want anything but if I turn up empty handed they get disappointed.

Therefore, this time I am getting all me mates a Newcastle United £8 discounted T-shirt. I will be buying at least 5. 😆

doris5000

i bought potatoes on my lunch break and have to carry them home on the bike. they must weigh at least 2kg.

molgrips
    Free Member

Product on which I am now working has no public documentation, and even the secret internal documentation that I’ve managed to gain access to only tells half the story, which means it does mysterious things we have to try and figure out on our own.

FFS.

Same company’s other products are very helpfully documented. Boils my piss when people release shite and can’t be bothered to explain what they’ve done. We waste days and days when they could’ve written a couple of **** paragraphs. If nothing else it’s just **** rude and inconsiderate.

DezB
    Free Member

People who come on a RANT thread with minor pissy little gripes. Get real FFS!

TheBrick
    Free Member

If you have the right facilities there is nothing like a good bit of reverse engineering!

Gunz
    Free Member

Photo shopping of women and fashion magazines. As my Daughter approaches her teenage years it boils my piss that her self image may be dented by the fantasies of some self-loathing fashionista coke head extolling the virtues of an anorexic model dressed like a 60’s spaceman.

docgeoffyjones

they are scotch egg bites not mini scotch eggs.

poah
    Free Member

Not enough boobs

nickclift
    Free Member

Tit in an old Peugeot something or other, tailgating me down the M180, then M18 with no lights on – It WAS dark and despite passing cars flashing him and me flicking off my lights for a second to try to alert the miscreant,he chose to ignore. On his phone most probs….or maybe his lights didn’t work, it was a Peugeot after all.

zippykona

Christmas music. Last year I found mariachi versions which I quite enjoyed.
    One day in and I even hate those ones.

jimmy

People whinging about people whinging about Brexit.

oldtalent
    Free Member

People, mostly on here it seems as ive never met any in real life, who whine on and on about brexit, trump and nasty nasty tories. zzzzz.

Pedestrians, who voluntarily remove 2 senses, eyes & hearing by being glued to phones and/or wearing headphones & then use public paths & seem surprised when you collide into them.

Bicycle riders who also wear headphones. Ah you got run over as you didnt hear the lorry behind you. Shame.

Bicycle riders/pedestrians who carry a speaker around and play loud shitty music. Selfish inconsiderate aholes.

jimjam
    Free Member

legend – Member

rear fog light when it’s not foggy

Stop tailgating me.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Black Friday every effing day of the effing week!!!

jaminb
    Free Member

Madison won’t replace two leaky callipers as I can’t prove purchase. One calliper was on a secondhand charge mixer the other was supplied by a mobile mechanic.

I can’t get too ranty as Evans has just replaced my front calliper (leaking cracked piston) and fixed a recall on the rear hub of my Arkose FOC. I got a puncture on the way home and Neil’s wheels lent me a pump and tyre levers. Now sitting in the pub !

funkmasterp

Missing mountain biking. Have an NS Rag but miss going really fast down steep rocky stuff. No spare money for foreseeable. Turned 40 and can’t afford a midlife crisis bike purchase 😡 first world rant

bikebouy
    Free Member

Magazines, I suppose STW’s included in that pile too.

Magazines that obliterate the right hand page of thier “tome” with adverts, whilst the content and articles are left (natch) languishing on the left hand page.
    It’s a trend that started back in the 90’s when magazines chased advertisers and the advertising agents threw thier weight around and demanded all adverts should be a full page on the right hand page.. The psychology of some 11 year old thought it part of mans fleeting glances at magazines and pledged “we only look on the right hand page, thereby the eye is focused on the advert first creating maximum impact on the reader” and “we demand this space otherwise we take our advertisements elsewhere”

I say, it’s the 21st century and no one reads your offensive on the eye adverts because we’re normal human beings and really don’t need nor want what you think we need and we rarely concern ourselves with claims of “betterer, niceeerer, fasteeerer, sleeker” one upmanship piffle. We also use the internet to inform ourselves of your outlandish claims and make our own choices as to what we buy.

The days of being dictated too are over.

So I say to magazine editors, claim that right page back.. to use a Right Wing Political Morons analogy “take back control”

Ohhh a proper Rant from me… and I like the feeling.

smell_it
    Free Member

Delivery guy asked if he could use my loo, so directed him to the throne off the hallway. Expecting him to be just needing a slash, I stood by the front door to let him. 20 minutes later he has conjured up the most horrendous stench with his log of hate leaving a mass of skids in the pan. Couldn’t even raise a smile when stated ‘well, that was a special delivery’ as he was leaving.

darrell
    Free Member

Coldplay and all other bland music

garage-dweller

Monday. It’s always right there. It’s like a brick wall across the metaphorical motorway of the weekend.

People who think that the hatched bit with solid white lines at a motorway junction is an appropriate place to shove their way in to the main carriageway even though it basically means they’ve joined the queue further back and extended their own journey time instead of joining further down by merging in the right place. Are they that dopey they can’t work it out…(rhetorical question obviously).

vickypea
    Free Member

Control-freak woman I’ve been working with who slaps me down whenever I try to do anything

Impatient motorists who mount the pavement in our street and drive within inches of pedestrians

teesoo

Brexit, Gove, Johnson.

I know it’s a lot better than smoking, but I cannot stand those huge fruity sickly smelling clouds that some vapers leave behind. Urgh!

vickypea
    Free Member

The proliferation of non-recyclable coffee cups especially when they’re not even to take away

chakaping
    Free Member

Smell-it in most-fitting username ever shocker.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Rant Club.’ is closed to new replies.