• This topic has 53 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • RANT. CLASSIFIED ONLY USERS NOT PUTTING PHOTOS IN THEIR ADS
  • 40mpg

Hey it works!

Wanna buy some stuff?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

kayak23 – Member
    Dangerourbrain, how much do you want for the steam train?

I’ll take £3k, pp gift or WU…

Buyer pays post though.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Edit

wukfit
    Free Member

jimw
    Free Member

Not everyone who is capable of using them wants to use image hosting sites. Just saying.
    Such people may not want to use Facebook, Instagram whatsapp or other social media sites either. But are happy to use email. It takes all sorts and why should they be excluded from trying to sell stuff?

Drac

That’s a different aspect, no they shouldn’t but sales would probably be easier if they did.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Perhaps if links and other obvious stuff were allowed it would make life easier Drac.
    As for the eBay stuff – they own Gumtree you know but we aren’t allowed to link to that either…..

Drac

Nope no external links that is correct.

funkmasterp

I see loads of links to Pinkbike ads and assumed it was the norm? Good job I’m down to one bike and have nothing left to sell. Do I have a ban coming?

Slack mods just not picking up on past crimes and making me think it’s acceptable. 😉

austinburner
    Free Member

Pics please, email in profile

bigblackshed

austinburner – Member
    Pics please, email in profile

**** off you ****!

😆

bruneep

Nope no external links that is correct.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I host all my for sale pictures on the Daily Mail website then link to that.

Drac

😆

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘RANT. CLASSIFIED ONLY USERS NOT PUTTING PHOTOS IN THEIR ADS’ is closed to new replies.