Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rannoch Station, Spean Bridge, Ton, creaguaineach lodge and Corrour)
  • towzer

From an old post (Ton)

Re “rannock station, take the track up past the old corrour lodge, past peters rock,to loch ossian yh. round to creaguaineach lodge,up over the lairig leacach,down to spean bridge for the train. ace route imho. “

Is the above fully cycleable and is it forest roads or techie single track (or how much pushing for a beginner). and which side of river is best

Was planning on doing Spean train Rannoch, E to Corrour Lodge N on track to reservoir, then W on track then S to Fersit / or then E and then N to Torgulbin and road as they look cyclable

Any ideas ?
    Ta

ton

just seen this.
    if my memory serves me well, it is mostly all rideable.
    there may be a bit from the lodge up to the top of the lairig, that is a push. but no carrying at all.
    brilliant route to be honest. we stayed at rannock house and rode this to glen roy….a proper memorable day too.

sas78

Ooohh, sounds nice. We’re thinking of doing it in the summer too – in fact I’m toying with the idea of doing it on a bike I built up round that frame you sold me ton! 😀

https://goo.gl/photos/zwiuytgBdhcB1bKeA

sas78

Ah! why can’t I get the image to link!?

Be interested to hear your thoughts after riding towzer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rannoch Station, Spean Bridge, Ton, creaguaineach lodge and Corrour)’ is closed to new replies.