Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Randon bikes
  • streaky
    Free Member

I’m thinking of getting the randon black sin 8.0. Anybody else own one or a randon bike?

darkslider
    Free Member

Never heard of Randon. Sounds like a company that would make sex toys, not bikes. Are you sure you don’t mean Radon?

Bought my mrs a womens Radon ZR 5.0, spec for the money compared to anything else is way better, came in at £380ish with delivery and for that you get 9 speed SLX, 650b wheels, shimano altus hydraulic discs and tapered steerer, plus full raceface finishing kit and decent bits. SR Suntour fork is a bit of a let down but easily upgraded, will be getting a decent air fork on there eventually anyway. The same money would get you a 26″ hardtail in the uk with a load of mega low end shimano bits you’ve never heard of, so it’s a bargain in my eyes.

streaky
    Free Member

Yes that’s what I meant. Radon.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mick_tvr
    Free Member

I’m currently waiting delivery of a Radon Slide, it should be delivered early this week. Great spec for the money.

Mick

poey50
    Free Member

I’ve had a Radon Slide 29er 9.0 for a month. Brilliant bike, unbeatable spec!

thepodge
    Free Member

Radon is just one of the big German online shops house brand isn’t it? so like buying Nukeproof or Vitus off CRC.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Sounds like a company that would make sex toys

delivery of a Radon Slide

😯

streaky
    Free Member

I take it everybody got it from bike-discount de? How did you find there service?

dknwhy

My slide 8.0 turned up on Monday. Great looking bike. Took just over a week to get here from the point of ordering.
    Bike discount were fine to deal with. Came in the world’s biggest bike box!
    Literally had an hour on it so can’t give an opinion on the ride quality. Components are great though.

warpcow
    Free Member

I take it everybody got it from bike-discount de?

It’s their house-brand, so no other option. Not had a bike from them, but plenty of other stuff and no problems. Radon are very popular here on the continent.

poey50
    Free Member

Great service as always from Bike Discount Centre. And to raise funds you could always sell your house and live in the bike box. 🙂

grilla
    Free Member

I’ve have a Slide 27.5 9HD since October, good service and excellent spec, perhaps a little heavy but thats enduro for you.

Things to remember :-
    you pay the price it says on the website, vat etc is included
    there is a london dealer you can collect from or take it to for repair

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Randon bikes’ is closed to new replies.