Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Random kudos on strava
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Does anyone else get completely random kudos on strava? On Tuesday I got kudos for a commute from a guy in Sicily, this morning from a guy in Nairobi. I usually get one complete randomer once a week.

How on earth does someone in Sicily or Nairobi come across a guy from the west of scotland then want to give them kudos. I know we may follow the same people and the italian follows 63 pages worth of people but just why.

sandwicheater

Yep. Reason all my rides are now private. Freaked the heck out of me.

allthepies
    Free Member

<gives Kudos>

perchypanther
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Me too, from random roadies doing pro level amounts of miles, giving me kudos on messing about the local jumps. I can only assume they are needy attention starved heroes that want you to follow them back and up their life affirming kudos levels.

Bizarre.

allthepies
    Free Member

Prefer Oryx myself.

whisky711
    Free Member

Burglars looking for bikes.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I got kudos from a guy in Germany this morning on Wednesday morning’s commute. Very odd.

scaredypants

:LIKE:

not random, but just as WTF – my mate gets kudos from about a dozen of his roadie-club chums for commuting 5 miles to work

every day

there & back

😀

(even Greater kudOs there from perchy)

prawny

I get one morning and afternoon from a guy in south africa.

Sometimes before I even get in the house. It’s weird, but I don’t mind because I like to pretend I’m important 8)

perchypanther
    Free Member

It’s the second one.

The first one is Coo-Uno

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I’ve assumed this is some sort of spam (like odd followers on Twitter) but can’t quite see what the angle is.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Burglars looking for bikes.

And giving me kudos will help them how?

not random, but just as WTF – my mate gets kudos from about a dozen of his roadie-club chums for commuting 5 miles to work

I get kudos for every single ride I do from 2 people in a strava club I’m in, yes every ride and I’m presuming they must do that for everyone in the club. Thanks and all but why.

BoardinBob

I’m bizarrely popular with a guy in Germany. Absolutely zero connection between us but he gives me kudos

scaredypants

I’m being followed by some local geezer who I don’t think I know

I’m not a local KoM hero and pretty much all my rides are identical (I only upload the road ones as public)

He never comments, never even gives random kudos (that most common of events !)

I wonder what he thinks he’s going to see

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Random kudos on strava’ is closed to new replies.