Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 172 total)
  • random famous people where you least expect them
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Dali lama baggage collection melbourne airport with a bunch of monks and tibetans

Double take time

dknwhy

Joanna Lumley – Little Chef – A3.

NOT having the Olympic breakfast btw.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Simon Day in a fruit & veg shop in Castle Cary.

jam-bo

Timmy Mallet. Sustrans Route 27.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Some dude from Corrie selling cheese at Manchester xmas markets last year. Martin Platt maybe?

camo16
    Free Member

(Ex?) snooker player Anthony Hamilton in Burger King, M1. With his cue.

Richard O’Brian, Plymouth

Moses

A most famous scientist / Nobelist (now dead) walking through the front door & into the hall while I was swinging from the banisters. I was 19 at the time.

banks
    Free Member

Stephen Morris driving a tank in the field next to ours as a kid.

See Craig cash riding through mellor golf course a lot

mikemorini
    Free Member

Alexander Armstrong- buying dog food in Witney

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Ruby Wax, last Thursday in the Trattoria Milano at Manchester Airport at 5am

dknwhy

I once sold Robbie Earle a dining table and 8 chairs. Mahogany, twin pedestal – if you’re asking.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Alan Rickman sat in the Bayside Cabin at Stokes Bay.
    Having a random conversation with Daniel Craig on a rooftop in austria, at 3am, about prison and anal sex

PJM1974
    Free Member

An ex-Python, in the gents loo on the first floor of my office.

Farting like a statesman. 😯

pedalhead
    Free Member

Prince Harry @ McDonalds car park, Melksham.

samuri
    Free Member

I once ask Sarah Green out in a nighclub in Liverpool, she declined.

But my favourite (although probably not that random or unexpected), is we were out on a ride in Lancashire and Bradley Wiggins came the other way and waved at us.

hatter

Ian Brown mooching round the services on the M40, scouting for Krispy Kremes.

He really does walk like that all the time, very strange.

bikebouy
    Free Member

David Coverdale on the M6 services near Stoke on Trent back in erm…… 92/3/4 ish.

Last week on New Bond Street in that Lunnon, the one that used to be in Eastenders, mouthy bird, old, big norks, blond hair also used to be in Carry On films..

mudshark
    Free Member

Nigel Lawson on my Easyjet flight back from Toulouse on Monday.

Gok Wan walking past my office by the Thames last year.

bigblackshed

Alex James of Blur at the Cotswold Wildlife Park a couple of years ago. At the time it was raining and chuffing cold, i thought “And you could afford a coat”

footflaps

David Coverdale on the M6 services near Stoke on Trent back in erm…… 92/3/4 ish.

Was he Looking for love in the Still of the night?

I’ll get me coat….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Alexander Armstrong- buying dog food in Witney

That is sooooo middle class!

camo16
    Free Member

Margi Clarke, eating a bun in a down-at-heel cafe, Lark Lane, Liverpool.

headfirst
    Free Member

Joanna Lumley – Little Chef – A3.

NOT having the Olympic breakfast btw.

No Olympic breakfast? What was she thinking?????!!!!!! I’ve lost all respect for her now.

jockthestore
    Free Member

Danny Mac in the chippy in Fort Bill after the world cup DH. Ooooh, what would his personal trainer say!!

hora
    Free Member

Ian Brown mooching round the services on the M40, scouting for Krispy Kremes.

He really does walk like that all the time, very strange.

Ian Brown at my local Jamaican takeaway. I heard the voice first and actually reached/held my wallet involuntarily. He dresses and acts like the King of Manc’s :mrgreen:

Various others actually shopping – Noel Gallagher/All Saints bird, Brand/Perry and Harrison Ford called me a **** moron on a marina access road after I made him slam on/to let me drive through 😆

andrewy

I served Kelly Brooke in Homebase, Penge many years ago. The teenage lads in the shop nearly went into meltdown.

Followed along the path at Cuckmere Haven by Mariella Frostrup. I didn’t need to turn round to recognise her 😀

samuri
    Free Member

ooh, rememberd another one.

Sharon Davies (who I’ve always had a massive crush on), coming out of the supermarket in Epping where I was staying for a few days. Alarmed that her black belt, olympian, Judo expert husband might be close to hand, I did the noble thing and discretely spied on her as she walked to her range rover.

RustySpanner

Monica Coghlan in a pawnbrokers in Collyhurst in Manchester.
    She was actually very nice.
    I wasn’t pawning owt, I used to be a pawnbroker. 🙂

Nick Nolte smoking a crafty fag in the doorway of an ‘Irish’ pub in San Francisco.
    Had a chat – nice bloke.

tomhoward

About 10 years ago, Blckburn Rovers in Washington Dulles airport. apparently returning home after preseason training. My sister got her picture taken with Dwight Yorke and upon coming back over, the mother exclaimed ‘Just think, he’s had them (Jordan/Katie Price’s) knockers in those hands!’

My ghast was well and truly flabbered!

hora
    Free Member

I noticed the Sale Rugby Union squad in a motorways services walking round WHSmiths. Their French/longhaired fellow- on tv etc he looks MASSIVE. I was actually taken aback that he wasn’t 7ft tall/across but slightly shorter than me and not THAT big in real life 😕

brooess
    Free Member

Jack Straw on the tube last week. Reading a copy of The Times 😯 Must be getting confused in his old age 😉

chojin
    Free Member

Jimmy White sat on the table next to us in the Cowherds pub in Southampton.

mt
    Free Member

Sting on Helvelyn. Twas some time ago now.

cheez0
    Free Member

Stalkertrackworld.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Anthony Worral Thompson queuing for his bags at Luton airport.

Watched football with Liam Gallagher in the T4 lounge in Heathrow.

headfirst
    Free Member

Bryan Brown (Australian actor) in a cheap Chinese restaurant in Macau. I think they were filming Tai Pan there at the time.

Sat opposite Jack Dee on the Tube back in the early 90’s before he really hit the big time. He looked miserable.

ThePinkster

Roy wood used to come into the garden centre where I ran the computers quite often.

Except on the build up to Christmas for some reason…

Met Rick Wakeman at Hinkley Island Hotel while e was waiting for his car to be fixed by the AA (could have been the RAC, was quite some time ago).

llama

Ian Brown at my local Jamaican takeaway. I heard the voice first and actually reached/held my wallet involuntarily. He dresses and acts like the King of Manc’s

Ian Brown with his (I assume his) family at chester zoo back when he was young

Sharon Davies (who I’ve always had a massive crush on), coming out of the supermarket in Epping where I was staying for a few days. Alarmed that her black belt, olympian, Judo expert husband might be close to hand, I did the noble thing and discretely spied on her as she walked to her range rover.

See Shazza every so often but at a swimming pool so I suppose that is not where you would least expect it really. Made of plastic.

zippykona

Evan Dando Bangkok airport. We chatted about Bullet Lavolta.

LoCo
    Free Member

Julian Cope in a cornfield with people wearing giant dayglo alien heads, scrub that actually fairly normal for him, nice chap 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘random famous people where you least expect them’ is closed to new replies.