Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ramsbottom ride tonight
  • godders
    Free Member

Anyone going out and if so what time?? I don’t know it over there so it would be nice to tag along to a group, cheers.

binners

Next Weeks Monday Night Pub Ride is from Rammy, and we’d be happy to show you around. Lots of cheek that you’re unlikely to find on your own. But to be honest with you we’ve had such a monumental amount of rain over the last week, a lot of it is unrideable. The moors are a quagmire, so Interstellar etc are non-starters

Mrs Binners is out walking on the moors at the moment, and she’s just texted to say she’s never seen it so bad. She’s just slipped up and slid down through Reddisher woods on her bum. She’s not impressed!

godders
    Free Member

I cant make next Monday, hummm. I think i’ll have an explore up on the hills anyway, I can only imagine the gloop fest that awaits!!

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

As Binners says a lot of the better stuff is off piste and theres a lot of moorland with nesting birds at this time of year, given the bogfest it will be I’d stick to Moor Road and Robin hoods well .I wouldn’t be going any where near redisher or bucky woods

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ramsbottom ride tonight’ is closed to new replies.