Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Ramsbottom ride this Saturday 3rd August 2013
  • plumber
    Free Member

Late notice I know but up for the weekend and free Saturday so anyone up for it?

Meet mossers car park 10 for 10:30 start. Tower, woods, tother side, bridle way to nangreaves. Steps of doom, pub……..sort of thing

Cheers Plum

Pace – Slow

Note: I know Binners groupetto is doing this but those from further afield mat be interested

binners

Its my mums birthday bash in the afternoon mate, But I might well be able to squeeze this in before-hand. Not seen you for yonks. Looks like the weather might be similar to our last jaunt

jekkyl

got a postcode for the start plz and what length of ride? all offroad fun or % of tarmac estimate? ta

binners

Looking at the proposed route, virtually zero tarmac, and at least 3 absolutely corking descents

All Rammy weekend rides begin and end here. Its the law! 😀

plumber
    Free Member

BL0 9AS

not sure on length but say around 13-15 miles

90% off road – mandatory pushing in places

definately singlespeedable hence slow pace

Binners It’d be good to see you if you’re able to make it. Last time was pretty biblical so I’m looking forward to that 🙂

Plum

plumber
    Free Member

Cancelled due to lack of interest 😀

Bregante

I’d have been up for this but sadly I’m working all weekend. Can’t even make up for it with a mid week ride either cos the kids are off.

Bloody kids

solarpowered
    Free Member

Poop! I would’ve been up for this but my sister is visiting. Definitely the next time and I’ll provide the haribo this time! 😉

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I would have fancied this but its me mammy’s birthday so I’ll be away , could do the sunday

binners

Thats quite spooky. Is it national mums birthday day. Hang on a minute. We’re not related are we?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

only if your mum is five foot eff all tall, in her eighties, mad as chips and swears like a navvy [ feels a surge of pride ]

Bregante

Most of that describes binners himself, never mind his mum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ramsbottom ride this Saturday 3rd August 2013’ is closed to new replies.