Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ramsbottom ride this Saturday anyone? 8th July
  • plumber
    Free Member

Late notice I know but up for the weekend and free Saturday so anyone up for it?

Meet mossers car park 10 for 10:30 start. Tower, woods, tother side, bridle way to nangreaves. Steps of doom, pub……..sort of thing

Cheers Plum

Pace – Slow

solarpowered
    Free Member

Saturday is the 7th and would deffo come along (seeing as the pace is SLOW) but having to wait in for a delivery. 🙁 Out for bike ride on the 8th am afraid too. Will be up for it next time though for sure! 😀

philfive
    Free Member

If I don’t go lakes then yes

plumber
    Free Member

Bollocks. Meant the 7th

Not Bingley then?

plumber
    Free Member

Sfb he’s said already sorted another ride

Dammit was looking forward to having another bash at the downhill of certain doom 😆

Cougar

Colour me “interested”. I shall run it past my better half.

solarpowered
    Free Member

I’m in if delivery before 9:30….(doubtful!) 😕

solarpowered
    Free Member

p.s. Where did Mrs Plumber go? Can do a jaunt with her if up for it. Have been given a map of prestwich/bury/ramsbottom (easy), about 16miles. Would love to do that on a week-end if she’s free? Can bring cake…….

amsterdan
    Free Member

Solarpowered don’t offer cake or hundreds will turn up

Cougar

You don’t fool me. I’ve played Portal.

plumber
    Free Member

Sola – Mrs plum is studying so I’m getting out of the way to let her concentrate.

I will be at the usual Morrisons meeting place at 10ish sat for anyone who wants to turn up and ride. Start time is 10:30. And anyone whose late can follow that route and catchup if they like.

Cheers

Plum

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

daughters birthday party on that day, so unfortunately no can do.

binners

Curses! Over at the rentals with the kids on Saturday. You still around Sunday fella?

quarryman77
    Free Member

Can do Sunday at reasonable o clock.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ramsbottom ride this Saturday anyone? 8th July’ is closed to new replies.