Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Rampworld cariff over 30s night tomorrow?
  • blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

I’m going! It’s going to be my first time riding a bmx in around 4 years. Are any of you going to be there?

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Bump?

markcurtains
    Free Member

Wish I was, Rampworld looks immense. Unfortunately I don’t live anywhere near Cardiff. Or Wales for that matter. Enjoy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wiggles
    Free Member

I’d like to go but I’m too young…

Kamakazie

Any idea if they rent out bikes?
    Be good to give it a go some time.

wiggles
    Free Member

Yeah they have bmx’s you can rent

Kamakazie

Thanks.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Yeah they rent bmxs. It looks like a fun place to ride. I’m looking forward to it. I want to get through the jump boxes, but that may be a bit ambitious for the 1st bmx ride in a while.

TheBrick
    Free Member

I would love this. Give me a chance of a bit more ramped time. Maybe I will suggest it to my local skate park.

@wiggles. I doubt it is I’d on the door more just creating a night where people who have not ridden a while or are a bit creeky can ride without having their ego smashed by a 14 year old tailwhip bunny hopping everything in sight! So if you’re 25 ish no one would be bothered.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Yeah wiggles, I’m a few days short of 30 but I emailed them and explained why I thought it would suit me to go then. They were fine with it. Might be worth an email.

greyspoke
    Free Member

I was there, maybe I met some of you. The oldest old git by a margin.

blackmountainsrider
    Free Member

Ah we nay have met. I think we spoke about planet x frames. I was on a green bmx.

It was a fun evening, and I certainly scared myself a few times.

greyspoke
    Free Member

Yeah, that was me. No wonder you scared yourself, you were doing it properly, unlike me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Rampworld cariff over 30s night tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.