Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • rainy day got me thinking ..what ever happened to brookside??
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

sad i know but it just struck me is brookside on channel four any more?
    i didnt watch it- no really i didnt, it would just be on in the house, but i belive its stopped?
    how did it end? did they all get blow up or shot in a chavvy drive by killing?

i await this essential info….. 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It was buried under a patio in some kind of Brookside Black Hole event. It simply disappeared into it's own set.

Stoner
    Free Member

mmmmmmmm……Anna Friel…..m..mmmmmmm

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I wouldn't mind opening her French windows and burying something in her patio…

DezB
    Free Member

I had no idea what "Brookside" was, so I did a search…

odannyboy
    Free Member

funnily enough it was miss friel that is the only real thing that remeber of the gastly soap

funny that eh?

DrJ

What about Anna, from Poland?

Some fantastic parts in Brookie – Barry Grant's speech at his brother's funeral was true drama – but it turned into a pile of poo at about the time when Max and Patricia moved in.

odannyboy
    Free Member

but how did it end thats the million dollar question, and when did it end??

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Gawd knows. Everyone only remembers the patio story and the lesbian kiss.

Taylorplayer
    Free Member

Didn't Sinbad open a kebab shop in Coronation St then move to Spain?

organic355
    Free Member
    binners

It was all actually an elaborate ruse, completely devised by the crown king of scousers Phil Redmond. The idea was simple. But utterly fiendish.

If there was a constant supply of images of cheeky chirpy scousers, all resident in Liverpool, on the box, then people would be oblivious to what was actually happening. And what was actually happening was nothing short of an invasion. Yes… while we were all thinking they were burying bodies in Toxteth, we were oblivious to the truth

What we failed to notice was the wholesale invasion and colonisation of the rest of the country. The job complete, Big Phil simply cancelled the programme. He sat back to survey his work like the evil Bond villain he is. Laughing manically from behind his bushy eye-brows. His work done

It was all now in place. It is now impossible to walk into any pub or bar in the entire of this septic isle without hearing those guttural scouse tones. Every single one now has at least one resident scouser regaling the locals with tales of how 'The Pool' is the greatest city in the world.

The brain-washing had started. The first step was securing the capital of culture. Modest to begin with. But what about the plot to win the champions league? a fluke? I think not. It is pre-ordained and carefully orchestrated scouse evil

But you mark my words, they will stop short of nothing other than global domination. You have been warned. Anna Friel, though undoubtedly a fine looking woman, is actually a storm-trooper of death

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Anna friel used to be my drama teacher.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

My brother in law snogged Anna Friel at school.

Stoner

didn't know you were a Madonna fan Stoner

Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder
    Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun
    She's got herself a universe gone quickly
    For the call of thunder threatens everyone

Chorus:

Anna Friel like I just got home
    Anna Friel
    Anna Frial like I just got home
    Anna Friel

neslo
    Free Member

Calm down binners lad!!!

binners

Neslo – its all true and you know it. Before long the entire country will be looking like this:

😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘rainy day got me thinking ..what ever happened to brookside??’ is closed to new replies.