Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Rain
  • nobtwidler
    Free Member

Domino you are obviously out right now as I can see blue sky – well a small patch of blue out towards Headingly. Could you maybe stand outside until say – November?

pantsonfire
    Free Member

mrsflash My partner seems to have plenty of WTFU at the moment she kicked my ar*e yesterday morning around Rivington. I want to slow her down to save any further embarresment so I will find out were shes keeping it nick some and send it to you in a jiffy bag. If I cant find it I will just adjust her brakes so they bind all the time.

mogrim

Scorching here in Madrid, 39C yesterday, but cunningly the local met office has ordered rain and a big drop in temperatures for the weekend.

Should be good for my BBQ and picnic I have planned 😥

mrsflash
    Free Member

That is a very kind offer pantsonfire, I will keep an eye out for the postie.

Confusingly it’s now sunny and raining, so I’m guessing Domino is skulking at the doorway half in and half out.

ton

the sun is shining in south leeds

Houns

Wish it would sort out, i’m waiting to listen to the cricket 😡

nobtwidler
    Free Member

I think they might need a submarine to play cricket with the amount of rain we’ve had today!

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Its dark and gloomy here in Bradford

but the sun is shining & it has stopped raining

mrsflash
    Free Member

exciting rain update; it held off long enough for me to walk up to maturi’s to take my knives in for sharpening. hurrah.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Rain’ is closed to new replies.