Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Rain? In Scotland? Well I never….
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Just heard this on the radio weather, had to go and check they really said 100mm! 😯

Accumulations of 25 to 35mm are expected widely, with 60mm locally and a small risk of localised totals of 75 to 100mm in the Southeast

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html?day=1
    Wow. Hope you’ve got your galoshes on chaps.

Liftman

Ach it’s just a wee shower, nae problem 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

All the more water to make their porage with.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    br
    Free Member

My better half is in the Borders at the moment, she said its been biblical today – whereas we had a glorious day at Cannock 🙂

Diane
    Free Member

That wasn’t biblical – that was just annoying – it was supposed to be the dry day 😕

ojom
    Free Member

I thought it was the new shower system the SNP had installed to keep us all clean.

*lathers the fairy liquid cause too cheap to take more than one bottle into the shower*

Jamie
    Free Member

fairy liquid

Branded goods? Well la de da!

thegreatape
    Free Member

NW here. Just drizzle.

duckman

It is falling straight down, showing it is summer. 45deg, Autumn/Spring. 90deg, winter 😀

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Just spent a week in the borders, only rain was on the day we went to The Bike Chain, had to use sunblock most days and still tanned a bit.

druidh
    Free Member

Yeah – just back from two weeks in Speyside and Lochaber and we had two wet days.

Sometimes, it was even sunny.

stucol
    Free Member

Stoner, its not the rain we are worried about up here.

According to Metcheck, the wind on wednesday will be from the southwest, blowing slightly strongly, at about 245 mph !

Ach well, its a good tail wind on the way home !

Kunstler

Nice photo druidh. You’re paddling along from one of my favourite camp sites there. I hope you got the sunset show.

bigG
    Free Member

Looking forward to a mildly moist ride out in Central Scotland tomorrow then.

trail_rat
    Free Member

tried to drive home from the parents tonight – didnt even get to the next HAMLET – its about a mile from town.

its time to give up when you have to make and hide behind a bowwave on a main road in a peugeot partner

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Rain? In Scotland? Well I never….’ is closed to new replies.