Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rahox brake pads any users ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

Anybody used these pads any good ?

doug_basqueMTB.com

I use them and really rate them. The guy who designs them lives in my town and sent us a few pairs to test out for him. I´ve been using them ever since. Lots of previous guests have used them after my recommendations and rate them highly. Happy to give you more information.

Just for the record, I´ve got no affiliation with the guy at all. I only just met him last week, before that we talked on email a bit. He rides some of the trail i´ve built, that´s how he heard of us.

shredder
    Free Member

Worth a try then I think for my Hopes price delivered is around the same as pads here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    doug_basqueMTB.com

Worth a try. I´m on the middle compound and like it.

shredder
    Free Member

Found your review now sounds good have all the sets you have tried had thicker breaking material ?
    So superspeed compound then ?

doug_basqueMTB.com

Shredder, I´ve not noticed the thicker material on the last couple of pads. Never thought of that until you mentioned it. I¨m on Superspeed, I´ve tried them all and like the superspeed although none of them are bad. On my XTR brakes it´s a small difference, on the Formulas which they replaced the difference is hug, it transforms a bad brake to an acceptable brake.

shredder
    Free Member

Great stuff many thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rahox brake pads any users ?’ is closed to new replies.