Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • ragley piglet
  • Ed-O
    Free Member

Here’s my 16″ Piglet. Marzochhi 44 Micro Ti forks set to 130mm, 1×10 SLX drivetrain with MRP chain device, Crank Brothers Cobalt wheels, Continental Black Chilli Rubber Queen front and Mountain King rear, SLX brakes, Gravity 777mm bars, Nukeproof 50mm stem, Gravity Dropper, Ragley Saddle, DMR Vault pedals

tazzymtb

that piglet looks blinkin fab.

mulacs

insanely wide bars! :O

mutley

Ed that is nice 🙂

looking forward to getting it built up, will it be as much fun as it looks?

mutley

first ride this morning and have to say this is a bloody brilliant bike

i’m 5.11 but with a long back, or short legs according to the wife. got a 16″ frame and it fits like a glove. nicely stretched out, slackish head angle so feels very stable downhill, which i thought it would, but it also climbs like crazy.

front end is nice and stiff, thanks to the gusset. loads of mud room, at the back. feels pretty comfy too. with the steeper seat angle feels like i’m sitting in the bike, right in the middle, very confidence inspiring.

its really flickable and just downright FUN to ride. was making motorbike noises in my head the whole way round, braaap 🙂

if you’re even remotely tempted just buy one. superb

spec is unremarkable but works:

RockShox Revelation 426 forks at 130mm
    LX gears
    XT 180/160mm discs
    Easton Vice 711mm bar
    Easton 75mm stem
    Ragley Spike seatpost
    SDG Bel Air Ti saddle
    v12 knock offs
    Kenda Nevegals 2.35 and 2.1

and these cable/hose guide thingies are fantastic, makes for a really neat build, and quiet too, no cables slapping around

ampthill

I have to say that the Piglet looks like a great frame

good to see such a large range of sizes. So many of these frame only deals are in a very limited range of sizes

cdaimers

Is the non drive side rear drop out cowled like the drive side, want to use my kiddie trailer which neds the area around the drop out to be flat around the QR area. Photo of the area would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ed-O
    Free Member

Cowled the same yes.

ollin
    Free Member

Can you post some pictures of the rear tire clearance as I’m trying to see if will clear 2.3″ 650b tires. Thanks

brant
    Free Member

Can you post some pictures of the rear tire clearance as I’m trying to see if will clear 2.3″ 650b tires. Thanks

Tyre clearance is the same as the Blue Pig, which 650B x 2.3’s fitted, apparently, so yes.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘ragley piglet’ is closed to new replies.