Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ragley Piglet 2 question…
  • deviant
    Free Member

Picked up one of these today from ebay for a steal, its currently running 120mm forks and is a runaround for the better half this summer, she’ll stop riding when the winter comes and it’ll go under the stairs….

….but that 44mm head tube has got me thinking all manner of unnatural thoughts about crazy fork sizes up front, 1 x 10 drivetrain, reverb etc etc

I know the Piglet is the less aggressive of the Ragley bikes but what’s the longest forks anybody has managed to run on one of these?….with a mixture of internal and external cups a 44mm headtube will take anything and i can use a slackset headset to kick the front out if the bottom bracket starts to get too high..if anybody has pics too that’d be great.

kayak23

A mates with 140mm Pikes.

slowoldman

Ah you bought it. I was tempted. According to Ragley you can go up to 150mm forks.
    http://www.ragleybikes.com/piglet-green#features-spec

h0lmes
    Free Member

My Ragley Piglet 16″ – 150mm Revelation

timmys

with a mixture of internal and external cups a 44mm headtube will take anything and i can use a slackset headset to kick the front out

Be aware angle-adjust headsets in the combo of 44mm headset + tapered steerer are pretty much non-existent unless I missed something. Nice Mr Works Components sold me one of his prototypes in the end but don’t think he has an off-the-shelf one yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Piglet 2 question…’ is closed to new replies.