Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Ragley Blue PigX OR Pace 325.5
  • dexterbexley
    Free Member

I want a low BB, long top tube, slack head angled frame – help me decide which. I’m worried that the bb on the pig is too high for my taste but happy to hear otherwise.

(Need to be able to run SS so please don’t say Soul etc. I also need an XL so please no NS Surge etc).

Onzadog
    Free Member

Based purely on customer service, get the pig.

Lucas
    Free Member

What about a chameleon?

dexterbexley
    Free Member

I’ve got an old chameleon that I’m selling to fund one of these two as I can’t get on with the high bb, short top tube and steep head angle.

messiah
    Free Member

Oink oink oink all the way home. Loved my friends piggy-X and love my Mmmbop. Bottom bracket not high with 150 rev or 160 van 36.

Lucas
    Free Member

P7? they have quite a low BB don’t they?

Yetiman
    Free Member

I’ve had my Blue Pig X for two months now and absolutely love it. As messiah has said above mine is fitted with 36 Vans and the BB does not feel high although I’ll be changing to 150mm revs when funds allow more from a weight reduction point of view than anything else.

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Sorry to get specific, but what are we talking for pigx bb height? The cham I’ve got at the moment is 12.5″ and feels quite high to me…Am I being unrealistic?

messiah
    Free Member

What fork are you going to use – and at what sag?

My 150mm Rev sags to 110/120 when I’m on it which feels great… but doesn’t help since I’ve not measure the Mmmbop yet… and I’m usually so anal about thesse things 😳

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Going to be using Pikes at 140mm, with a bunch of sag (25-30% I’m guessing)

Wish someone could say a good word about the Pace as it ticks all my boxes (and doesn’t look too much like a gate in XL…)

Yetiman
    Free Member

Just measured my Blue Pig X and it’s currently sitting bang on 12″ with 36 Vans. Pikes will lower it a good bit.

Bernaard
    Free Member

456??

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Had a 456 and didn’t like it at all…

Bernaard
    Free Member

Fair enough

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Blue PigX OR Pace 325.5’ is closed to new replies.