Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Ragley are back
  • pigyn
    Free Member

Yep Scotroutes the mmmbops are the same delivery, they look ace.

I am confused though, £299 is expensive? Not sure I know of much cheaper really. Piglet at £399?

They are well aware of previous quality issues, hence no frames for 2015. New frames, new factory 😉 I hope they are bang on because they look ace.

deviant
    Free Member

They look great, my mk2 Piglet is great…incredibly versatile, can pootle around the woods trail style or hammer down a rocky Antur DH run!
    Seemingly indestructible too…which is a shame really as I’d love one of these new ones!

slowoldman

Sod bouncy bikes. I like my Piglet.

pigyn
    Free Member

A Bigwig set up with 27.5×3.0 Chronicles..

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Can anyone explain the difference between AM/Trail and ENDURO?

Northwind

Basically how bright your shorts are

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

I notice the BP gets a new cast drop out on the drive side, the old drive side shrouded one did look wimpy! If the hooligan nature of the old frame is anything to go by, I can imagine many owners hitting bigger stuff than you would on most other HT’s.

New man in shack/factory really?!? maybe they get it right this time 😆

epicyclo

RustyNissanPrairie – Member
    they should have just left this brand to die….

Or bring back the TD-1 🙂

superfli
    Free Member

6.5lb frame weight for the BluePig? Am I wrong? That sounds damn heavy for a HT frame. Its 1lb heavier than BFe and Privee Shan?

Where is a slack Soul that can take 150mm forks until I can replace them with 140mm 650b! The Ragley was pretty much bang on for me until I read the weight.

chestrockwell

How many times do they have to change factory before they pick a good one? Quite liked the original direction when Brant was onboard but qc issues on my mates mk1 and 2 Bluepig put me off ever considering one myself. Lost all interest once gobbled up by crc.

chakaping
    Free Member

Was Ragley always a CRC brand or part of Hotlines and that was acquired by CRC?

TBH the fact that they’re sold by CRC would give me the reassurance of getting fair customer service rather than fobbed off in the event of problems (which let’s face it are not unheard of).

There’s just the issue of whether you’d pay RRP knowing that they’re likely to be available for significantly less in nine months or a year.

chestrockwell

They were independent at first. My old lbs stocked they.

prawny

Seen the prices now, still like the bigwig @ £449 but I agree it’s a shame there’s no alu one for a similar price as the Mmmbop. Cheaper and slacker than a solaris/sherpa too.

tommyhine

I thought the identiti Dr Jekyl was an early ‘hardcore hardtail’. Mine certainly survived some big stuff!

scotroutes

Nice wee video out now
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCImqS1aH7g[/video]

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Ragley are back’ is closed to new replies.