Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rafa's gone – any 'Pool supporters' opinions?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

I kinda like it but then I don't support them unless they play Chelsea. What do the real LFC fans think?

binners

Possibly the most over-rated Manager ever. The fans put up with him as he fluked a Chaampions League (Coutesy of Stevie G, who'll be on his way shortly). He never had a cat-in-hells chance of the Premiership. Simply not good enough

He's spent a fortune on a load of players who are, at best, mediocre.
    And now he's left them even less money to buy anyone to replace the bunch of Donkey's he's saddled them with. The transfer money for Torres and Gerrard will go to making interest payments on loans.

Basically. They're f**ked!!! Next season – mid table obscurity. I think Its brilliant! Hats off to the Fat Spanish Waiter 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I can sense another Leeds United coming.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

As a Man U supporter, I'm sad to see him go.

He was always good for a bizarre decision or two that would cost them a few points

timc
    Free Member

Binners, he Won La Liga twice with Valencia, despite everything, you cant argue with that kind of success, it shows he has/had 'quality' 😉

I wish it had been a different way, but his time is up, its the right call i think.

I agree though! Stevie G won the Champions League for us!

Also feel to many of my fellow reds are to loyal, last season was a complete disaster & simply not good enough!

At the moment, Liverpool have one of the most unmotivated/couldn't care less squads they've had for a long time. Only Carragher, Gerrard, Torres and Reina seem to love the jersey. The rest are just jobbing professionals collecting a wage.

Benitez's biggest fault was not being shrewd enough in the transfer market, so whoever replaces him needs to be able to wheel and deal in the transfer market and get the most out of players who, individually, might be above average at best, but can still contribute to being a successful/winning team.

dustytrails

I'm with binners……should be a few players from the pool deserting the sinking ship!!! Ha ha

Hadge
    Free Member

I do feel we might loose some top players but I'm so hoping we don't. As for Rafa he was one stubborn man but he becamse victim of some bad decisions made at Anfield – the sale to the Yanks one of them and the biggest. He had his hands tied but worst of all was his bad buys and very poor treatment of Robbie Keane. He came with a good pedigree from Spain and did very well there and make instant impact for us. But his plan to be top-dog and for stability and long-term manangement never quite got there and so he's had his time and I wish him well as the players DID believe in him and performed for him but this season saw some poor performances from the top guys and that filtered into the rest of the squad and the rest is history. One things for sure Liverpool will be back and will always be a top contender but it's a transition season coming up and just hope the next new manager (Roy Hodgson maybe) can pull the squad together and give the fans something to cheer about.

fizzer
    Free Member

Keep Rafa At Pool is what I say – KRAP

Coyote
    Free Member

Man Utd fan here.

and very poor treatment of Robbie Keane

Rafa never bought Keane.

I can sense another Leeds United coming.

*fingers crossed!*

scaredypants

I don't support 'em but I think he's OK

Not sure about the wasting money side of it – didn't he get rid of quite a few too? – be interesting to see how the books balance up, including the wage bill

They ARE buggered though, unless those 2 pillocks find a buyer soon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rafa's gone – any 'Pool supporters' opinions?’ is closed to new replies.