• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Radon bikes.
  • jimbothejetset
    Free Member

Anyone own one or has ridden one. Was going back to 29er hard tail but seeing as bike-discount has my size in the 7.0 on sale and it has awesome spec for the money I’m really tempted.

Cheers.

svalgis
    Free Member

They are very popular here in Sweden and I had one (26er ZR Team 7.0) as my first MTB, purchased almost exactly a year ago before being butchered to a 456 frame. They are good bikes, can’t beat them for VFM as far as I’m concerned.

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

What’s the paintwork etc like. True about VFM it’s a good price at RRP but at 1200 for full x9 with xo mech, SIDS and rp23 etc its a steal.

svalgis
    Free Member

I don’t have a lot to compare it to but I never had any issues, paintwork, welds etc all lived up to expectations.

nowmefeelinit
    Free Member

Bought my wife an entry level Radon ZR Lady 5.0 bike in October in white. Spec was really good for an entry level bike (even had a current XT 10 speed rear mech!) and really good VFM altogether.

Paintwork is fine – matt white finish, same as the finish on Cube bikes. As good as the finish on my (soon to be retired) Cube. Think I read somewhere that Cube might even make the frames for Radon but that’s completely hearsay.

Absolutely no snags – good bike, well finished. Go for it!

mt
    Free Member

There a gas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Radon bikes.’ is closed to new replies.