Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • RADON???
  • marcfoy89
    Free Member

Hi, has anyone got a new Radon swoop 10.0, in the market for a new bike and this seems top value, just wondered what they are like?

smett72

I can’t comment on the Swoop, but I did buy a Skeen in the Autumn. Haven’t had much chance to ride it, but so far I’m happy. Seems a nice, well spec’d bike. But I’m new to FS, so not the best person to comment on how good it rides compared to other bikes.

Delivery took about 10 days from Bike-Discount.de. 2-3 days build time, approx 1 day to get to Manchester Airport, about 6 days from Manchester to Cumbria!

marcfoy89
    Free Member

Thanks mate, hoping to see reviews popping up online soon, looks as if they sold the first batch pretty quick, because they are unavailable until April!

dknwhy

I’ve got a slide 8.0. Got it early last year. Not the lightest bike in the world but great spec and rides really well.

Ambrose
    marcfoy89
    Free Member

Haha ambrose

Ambrose

I try my best. Looks like I live in the second lowest category, 1- 3%. Phew.

munrobiker
    Free Member

1-3% still means you need basic Radon protective measures, I would look into that (you will probably have to pay for it when you sell anyway, may as well get it done now).

marcfoy89
    Free Member

So no one know of a review of the Swoop 10.0 anywhere online?

Ambrose

We moved in 8 years ago, nothing came up on the search then. House was built in 1910. Brick construction, from locally sourced clay (Coal Measures). House has a DPC and is dry-lined throughout. There is no active ventilation though, apart from the upstairs bathroom.

andrextr
    Free Member

Radon Swoop 200 analysis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘RADON???’ is closed to new replies.