• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Doug.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Radioshack Team Jerseys Euro and Race day – what is the actual difference?
  • mrnmissespanda

I have been looking at the radioshack team jerseys, and they come in two styles, Euro and Raceday. The euro is described as being less anatomical and of a slim body. But what do these differences actually amount to? Does anyone know?

cheers

panda

aP
    Free Member

Are you a podgy IT consultant? or a lean mean Euro racer?
    Basically it comes down to Mercan fit, or Euro fit – one being larger than the other.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

One style has got a huge 28 printed on it to annoy French people (TDF last stage content)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bristolbiker
    Free Member

I can't decide if those '28' jerseys are going to be the weekend-pro-warrier's clothing of choice now, and so be sold at a premium….. or be so hyper-niche because they were only on screen for about 10 minutes on the live coverage, that even the above-average-joe has no idea what they are, that they're next to worthless ❓

pjt201
    Free Member

the euro jerseys will be like a normalish jersey. the race day ones will be the ultra tight ones with special slippery material on shoulders and chest to reduce drag with more breathable/holey other bits. they will also be really thin and not last well, there's a reason why when road racers crash their lycra is in tatters – it's a much lighter weight material than normally used.

Oggles
    Free Member

Are those 28 jerseys actually for sale anywhere? ( I want one )

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Tight Jersey label states: Wear with six pack 😆

I thought it was against the norm to wear a team jersey till the team is no more (nice jersey colours though) but then again I though you didn't attack race leaders in yellow when they have a mechanical… 8)

NickScots
    Free Member

The 28 jerseys are a bit retro, like Mellow Johnnys jerseys.

Nick

dirtyrider
    Free Member

28 jerseys available this week

clubber
    Free Member

You are Lance Armstrong and I claim my £5

😉

Doug
    Free Member

How much. 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Radioshack Team Jerseys Euro and Race day – what is the actual difference?’ is closed to new replies.