Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Radiohead tickets
  • thered

Missed out this morning sadly but pleased to see that the band have thought about their fans as much as poss. They’ve insisted that the lead applicant show photo ID and that all attendees must arrive together, trying to stop ticket master and the rest of those scummy ticket companies from making a secondary killing through viatouto and getmefleeced.

the-muffin-man

All OK until tickets for 4 have been booked and one can’t make it – do they then refuse entry to the other 3?

And have a 2 hour kip instead – it will be more engaging than a Radiohead gig!

benman
    Free Member

Got mine in the presale on Tuesday – not cheap though at £75 a piece for standing.

Still, its not like they tour the UK very regularly, so I guess I’ll suck it up.

DezB
    Free Member

pleased to see that the band have thought about their fans = £75 a piece = Piss take

jambalaya
    Free Member

^^ costs that to watch a football match and there is one of those every Saturday

Chapeau to the band making an effort to stop the touts / resellers. It will be carnage at the venue if they do run checks. You’ll have to turn up hours before and there will many angry folk with a Jackanory.

nickc

can only buy 1 or 3 tickets….I’d like 2 please…weird

edit: that’s because there aren’t any! 😆

£75 a piece = Piss take

but sold out in an hour…so I guess fans happy to pay.

DezB
    Free Member

costs that to watch a football match

justinbieber

I just managed to get 4 for Manchester – they’re still available in some places, and no, these weren’t from a reseller

thered

All OK until tickets for 4 have been booked and one can’t make it – do they then refuse entry to the other 3?
    And have a 2 hour kip instead – it will be more engaging than a Radiohead gig!

You’re either a troll or an idiot who doesn’t read posts properly. “Lead applicant show photo id”

the-muffin-man

Not an idiot or a troll, thank you.

What if the lead applicant can’t make it? Which is easily possible.

Are the other 3 denied entry?

thered

that the band have thought about their fans = £75 a piece = Piss take

Errrr, don’t buy tickets then. Simple really. You do realise we live in a capitalist economy?

thered

What if the lead applicant can’t make it? Which is easily possible.
    Are the other 3 denied entry?

Then they nominate a lead applicant, not perfect but better.

I’d like to qualify my previous comment, ‘rubbish troll’.

the-muffin-man

Then they nominate a lead applicant, not perfect but better.

Then I nominate the bloke I’ve just sold my ticket to outside the stadium! 😀

‘Lead Applicant’ is surely the person who paid for them, so the ID would have to match the card/booking name. If the lead applicants name can be changed it defeats the whole system.

DezB
    Free Member

Errrr, don’t buy tickets then

I bought some this morning. £9 each. Not rich bastards with private jets like Radiohead though.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Got mine for Stockholm , Britain’s best band!

With the shitest name

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Radiohead tickets’ is closed to new replies.