Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Radio One Big Weekend
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Should hopefully be going to it this year as myself and a mate have entered, if you are one of the lucky 10,000 for each day you get a pair of tickets to go, naturally me and my mate have teamed up to take the other one. We have both applied for different days ( as you can only apply to go to one day) on the off chance we both get tickets so we can go both days.

If you are interested here are the line ups for the Saturday and Sunday….

Saturday: Main Stage
    Florence and the machine, Dizee Rascal, Alicia Keys, Lost Prophets, Chery Cole, Justin Bieber, Chipmonk ,30 Seconds to Mars, Scouting for Girls

Saturday: Second Set
    Faithless, MGMT, Ellie Goulding, Tinie Tempah, Bombay Bicycle Club, Hadouken, Stornway Exanmple.

Sunday: Main Stage
    Rhianna, Pendulum, Biffy Clyro, Ke$ha, JLS, Paramore, Jason Derulo, Pixxie Lott, Paolo Nutini

Realy hoping i get a ticket or my buddy does 😀

duntmatter
    Free Member

Chipmunk

Chipmonk

STW even does Grime pedantry!

project
    Free Member

Justin Bieber,Biffy Clyro, Ke$ha, JLS, Jason Derulo, Pixxie Lott, Paolo Nutini

All my favorite singers,not.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I don't mind a bit of Biffy but the rest … no thanks!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not a chance! Over half a million aplicants by last night! But best of luck!

billybob
    Free Member

I can see what they're trying to do mashing up the genres like that.. but Faithless? on the 'In New Music We Trust' stage? really? I'll have to check out this new band….

On the other hand on the main stage at the same time I could see Florence & her machine, they've had at least one good single.

Drac

'In New Music We Trust' stage? really? I'll have to check out this new band….

Apparently bands and artists can come out with new stuff, I know who have thought it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Faithless' new material isn't going to sound any different though, is it?

Drac

It has a familiar theme to it yes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Radio One Big Weekend’ is closed to new replies.