Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Radio 4 PM programme 23rd Dec
  • jimw
    Free Member

Just listening to the doctor who has spent time in Syria. If you get the chance to listen again or podcast I strongly recommend
    Remarkable man, excellent interviewing by Eddie Mair, shocking and moving content.

wwaswas

It’s PM isn’t it?

jimw
    Free Member

Already changed before you spotted my deliberate mistake

wwaswas

🙂

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Said he had to leg it to the border because he suspected they had changed their minds about not harming himand his son 😯 balls of iron I reckon or maybe a bit naive.

ourmaninthenorth

“Excellent interviewing by Eddie Mair”…?

Bloody hell the smug arse has left it s bit late in his career to start doing his job properly….

bearGrease

Said he had to leg it to the border because he suspected they had changed their minds about not harming himand his son balls of iron I reckon or maybe a bit naive.

That was the German author Juergen Todenhoefer, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30585783.

awh
    Free Member

Incredible radio, I didn’t hear all of it unfortunately. Did the doctor later say who the minister was he met that wasn’t interested in hearing about the problems in Syria?

somafunk

Yeah i listened, i commented on the other thread as i didn’t see this one – hope the mods leave it open for a subject like this.

RaveyDavey – you are thinking about the German journalist and his son, this is about Dr David Nutt

jimw
    Free Member

“Excellent interviewing by Eddie Mair”…?

Bloody hell the smug arse has left it s bit late in his career to start doing his job properly….

I would tend to agree, but today he did a good job,

allthepies
    Free Member

It’s David Nott isn’t it ? Nutt was the drugs geezer.

somafunk
    RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Guilty as charged, with not reading OP properly 🙁 still think the guy is pretty ballsy though 😀 I best listen to the correct one now.

llama

Had the radio on all day, different stations, and was getting rather cynical with all the christmas tales of woe.

However, this really moved me. Shockingly awful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Radio 4 PM programme 23rd Dec’ is closed to new replies.