Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Radio 1 and a Half ??
  • paul-thomas
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a radio station that is somewhere between radio 1 naff and talking about pensioners exercise like radio 2 is!

jam-bo

Pook

everyone
    Free Member

What they said ^^

zippykona

I agree

the-muffin-man

6 can be rather hit and miss though! Some great music followed by absolute tripe.

I agree with the – there needs to be a Radio 1 1/2!

CountZero

6 can be rather hit and miss though! Some great music followed by absolute tripe.

Such as? (Can usually be interpreted as ‘music I personally don’t like, so nobody else should, either,)
    Anyway, 6 FTW.

_tom_
    Free Member

6 is acceptable and way better than Radio 1 for music, but yeah there’s sometimes some right shit music on there. I find the 6music presenters really cheesy as well.

scaredypants

a bit too much heavy rotation on the playlists to make 6 listenable all day long, but otherwise it’s OK by me

RobHilton
    Free Member

CountZero – Member

Can usually be interpreted as ‘music I personally don’t like, so nobody else should, either

How about the world music crap your mate Cerys plays?

Feel free to ignore – am feeling a little spikey ATM.

But they do play some shit – even the pretty musically pure R3 has some jangly crap on now and agen

wallop

You can’t please all of the people all of the time.

sweepy
    Free Member

How about the world music crap your mate Cerys plays?

I could just about cope with that, but when she started reading out poetry, complete with official ‘poetry voice’ I thought she was ripping the arse out of it and stopped listening.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Radio 1 and a Half ??’ is closed to new replies.