Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rad Dads.. Spawn now available in the UK!
  • BearBack
    Free Member

I’ve made a few posts to here with regard to my thoughts on Spawns bikes and products and how I genuinely believe that their bikes were absolutely instrumental in my kids developing a passion and love for riding bikes.
    We were lucky to find Spawn just at the right time when my first born was almost ready to move onto pedals from his 12″ wheeled Scott walker bike.
    We were the first family in Squamish rocking a 14″ pedal bike with a freewheel and both hand brakes. The brand has since excelled and literally every 2nd kid in town that’s riding trail is now on a Spawn.
    I have no financial or business connection with the company, I’m just an exceptionally happy customer, a super proud dad with regard to what their bikes have helped me enable my kids to achieve with their riding and a belief that they have created and continue to develop some superb product.

Great news is that they are now available in the UK!
    Spawn cycles

In North America, there is nothing close to what Spawn offer for 14″ or 16″ pedal bikes. Competition warms up for 20 and 24, but Spawn are still edging out the bigger brands with regard to ready to ride bikes that don’t really need any part swaps.

I am building up a 24″ Scott right now but that frame was a freebie and I’m lucky with hookups and parts bin product. If not for that, I’d be straight in the Spawn website and ordering one of their ready to ride bikes!

LAT

A balance bike with a brake! Why don’t they all come with brakes? I never understand why a training bike doesn’t give the opportunity to learn how to stop.

rOcKeTdOg

A balance bike with a brake!

Frog bikes “tadpole” balance bike has a brake

ads678

£30 decathlon one has a brake as well!!

Bagstard
    Free Member

That hardtail looks damn good though!

sillyoldman

Ridgeback Scoots have had brakes since their release about 12 yrs ago?

DickBarton

Nice…but priced like the fancy Isla bikes…no doubt they’ll sell but suspect a lot will be from the competitive parents rather than a requirement from the kid.

sillyoldman

Saracen Mantra 2.4 isn’t a million miles from the spec of that 24″ but for almost half the price?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rad Dads.. Spawn now available in the UK!’ is closed to new replies.