Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Rachel Atherton on BBC R5 now
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Stoked.

tenfoot

Thanks.Listening now.

eckinspain
    Free Member

Tell me, what IS her position on the Bank of England maintaining record low interest rates.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Didn’t catch it – was she still being a smart arse? She comes across like that a lot lately!

kudos100
    Free Member

Is it, erm, you know, like, any good?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

she was one of 3 women on the Friday Sports Panel hosted by Eleanor Oldroyd, in reference to some impending Sports Women of the Year award.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06mcdbd

Fairly “generic” sports talk (ie. not MTB specific).

She didn’t come across as a smart arse, nor was she the most natural or eloquent of them.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Did she mention them moving to Trek

plecostomus
    Free Member

No she didn’t but I thought everybody knew they were on trek?

duntstick
    Free Member

Like, ………Rad!

coogan
    Free Member

Amazing. A mountain biker is on the radio. 😐

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

She didn’t come across as a smart arse, nor was she the most natural or eloquent of them.

agreed, but the other two are privately educated, academic high achievers, she didn’t make a fool of herself as just a regular lass. IMO for your average person, it’s quite difficult sounding eloquent when under pressure, I thought she did OK. Considering she’s probably always revolved in quite a different world to Lizzy Yarnold, I got the impression they had to politely ask them to shut up from chattering in the background. Altho I get the impression that LY would get on with almost anyone, she’s that nice.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Rachel Atherton on BBC R5 now’ is closed to new replies.