Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Raceware Garmin Mounts 'V' Others
  • xyeti
    Free Member

I’m about to buy a Garmin thingy that can do something to the whatsit on my GIANT Propel?

http://www.racewaredirect.co/shop/garmin-gopro-mount-for-giant-propel/

I’ve got GIANT SLR Aero bars so i was looking at this which is Lazer Printed? I would have prefered carbon but i like the option to run a Go-Pro underneath or a Joystick light.

What should i be looking at mount wise, not Garmin Info thats for a different thread, Thanks.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Not sure what you asking. If you want to run a Garmin + joystick out front on your SLR bars I imagine Raceware are the only people that can help.

akira

There’s a company that makes stems and then makes a Garmin mount that fits onto the faceplate of the stem, can’t remember where I saw it though. Looked neat, Fizik apparently.

xyeti
    Free Member

yes, Basically a Garmin device of sorts, Not sure which one as yet, there are so many, the initial question was with regards the shape of the bar doesnt allow for all kinds of mount, i particularly liked the Raceware one as its braced on both sides so would support either a go-pro or a light as i have same issue mounting a forward facing front light, i thought this might tidy things up a bit. I like the K Edge ones as well and the ENVE one looks nice, what about the 3D printing? Is this OK? How flymsy or strong is it?

Akira, Thanks, i looked at these then realised i’d got the overdrive steerer tube on the Propel.

TiRed

Giant now make their own from alloy. I have ne on each propel. Not as nicely finished as K Edge, but works. They come with a go pro mount underneath for my power pod. Or Fly 12. With a racewear adaptation you can mount a Joystick

I also have a blue raceware mount for these bars. There is a reason why I went for the Giant one. The raceware is suitable for a 500 but the 800 series is a bit of a lump!

Search giant sir combo harming mount. Rutland have th m

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Raceware Garmin Mounts 'V' Others’ is closed to new replies.