Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RaceFace Turbine Wheel bearings
  • bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Hello,

Anyone know what size these are? Or where I can get hold of some?
    Front wheel bearings are ‘grauchy’, i’ve emailed both silverfish and RaceFace but the silence has been overwhelming.

Cheers

squoglybob
    Free Member

Can’t help you with procurement unfortunately,

However, I had my RF Turbine BB replaced last week after 3 months of very cautious winter riding, odd dry day or frozen Peaks venture.

I’ve probably done just less than 50 miles and its graunching and clacking like ****, so I was right after all RF Bearings are still shoite.

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

In fairness to them, they’re a year and a half old and have been ridden through every condition imaginable – mud, snow, bogs, a few river crossings and regular hosing (though not powerwashing really). I’m not too fussed that they’re starting to go, just need to know where I can get some new ones!

squoglybob
    Free Member

That’s not bad going at all, if all else fails pop them out and take them to a bearing place and they will be able to help, and prob get some good quality bearings to boot. Or speak to a Bike Store that stocks plenty of RF stuff and lean on them.

benpinnick

front is 18307 bearing, rear hub shell is 6903, I think FH is same.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Hi Bloodsexmagik
    What address have you emailed at Silverfish?
    We try and reply to all messages within 24 hrs so feel free to fire it across to me if you’d like me to look into it.

Cheers

Richie @ silverfish – uk . Com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RaceFace Turbine Wheel bearings’ is closed to new replies.