Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • RaceFace COD Enduro this weekend
  • lbjones
    Free Member

Whos going? Anyone know what time the practice starts in the AM? Not much info about on line so far as to format etc either, anyone want to fill me in? Questions questions questions……

utangvegas

more details can be found here – http://www.spikesports.co.uk/

scottfitz
    Free Member

I race round 1, Sign-on was late opening, practice was late starting.
    But you have to ride the loop once for practice which took just over an hour. Practice started at around 10 but we did start the loop till 11.30 so we missed the worst of the weather and didn’t ‘cool down’ to much between practice and the race.

See my report from round 1:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/raceface-circus-of-dirt-enduro-this-weekend

What else do you want to know?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    orena45

I’ll be there. Did OK for the first round so hoping for a decent result this time too. Also hoping for less mud!

lbjones
    Free Member

Thanks all. Main thing I want to be sure of is what time the registration is opena nd practice starts. If anyone knows would be appreciated. The only bit of info Ive been sent says starts at 8:00am 😯

orena45

To be honest the organisers are pretty ‘laid back’ when it comes to event timings and sending info out. They’ll probably email everyone tomorrow.

As above, practice started at 10am for round 1, i think registration was from 8am. Race runs started from 12pm and in no particular order.

Am hoping they’ll actually get round to doing the prize draw afterwards this time!

lbjones
    Free Member

Well, that was a lot of fun. Bit Slippy but only 2 crashes on the day, one in practice and one on stage 2 race run. Happy days:-)

Anyone know if there’s any pics up anywhere?

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Was amazing fun,super slippery course.

Mullet Snaps on facebook was taking pictures,But didnt seem to get any of me,hopefully someone else was taking them aswell.

stevede
    Free Member

Bit of a mare for me, loved the stages – especially 2 and 3. Practice went well but my race runs were disastrous! Stage 1 – got straight on the gas, ended up too hot on a right hander blowing the corner and coming to a complete standstill :-(, Stage 2 – nice and clean in practice, crashed 3 times in my race run! Stage 3 – crashed on the corner most people crashed on, had a good line but just lost the front end on exit, off the bike and a hat trick of messed up race runs! Fingers crossed I do a better job of Haldon on Sunday.
    Good day on the bike, thought the loop was too short though, could’ve done with another stage. No photos on roots and rain, haven’t seen any others either.

lbjones
    Free Member

Think I know the exact right handed you mean, did the same in my practice run but fortunately remembered it for the race run. Only crash on the race runs was the tricky right handed on stage two. Took the inside line which was OK in practice but seemed to be twice as Slippy on the race run, wasn’t helped by the guy in front crashing there either! Slithered round the final section of stage 3, wasn’t quick but stayed upright!

Totally agree about the loop, another stage, or even two would have been doable. Saw 3 peeps taking pics so must be some somewhere……,

orena45

Nightmare runs for me too…no issues really on stage 1, just slow then stopping & stalling all over the shop on stage 2. Was feeling alright on stage 3 til towards the end when I came off once, maybe twice!

Ibjones – did you get the heckle treatment on the final sweeping left hander on Stage 3?! 😉

lbjones
    Free Member

Yep! Made the real tricky bit then almost lost it on the next section with someone shouting “SEX FACE” at me! Thought I must have bee pulling a weird face until I noticed the same guy shouting the same thing at everyone. My sex face isnt usually that muddy…..

orena45

Yeah… that was us 😆

You know… when you’ve been tangoed Cornwall Freeridered

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘RaceFace COD Enduro this weekend’ is closed to new replies.