Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Raceblade Longs – are they still available
  • commander
    Free Member

lord above I’ve gone Google blind this morning trying to find a pair (black preferably). I’m starting to think they’ve been discontinued. All I can find is the rubbery-clip-on raceblads.
    Anyone bought any ‘longs’ recently and if so mind sharing the source……

Haze

Think I remember reading some time ago (maybe here?) that they were being discontinued/replaced…

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

I had them and they were ace but the guards and clips under the brake calipers were prone to cracking. I too think they’ve been dropped. A shame as their customer support was brilliant (mine developed a fault and SKS just sent me a full set in the post after emailing them with a photo of the defect).

Now running clip ons. I believe the Condor store have some left but I wasn’t prepared to pay their price.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member
    therevokid
    Free Member

blimey … even sjs haven’t got any !!

the world must be about to end

commander
    Free Member

Aye SJS were my ‘reliable go to’ when no one else had them and when i saw they were out, I felt it probably deserved a whole “SJS not having something obscure in stock” PSA!

I’ve a shedload of spare brackets so will be ok if they break, so its off to Condor I go so thanks all, I’d rather pay a few bob than try to get my head around those crudracer things that seem to be held on with zip ties and rubber rings…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Raceblade Longs – are they still available’ is closed to new replies.