Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RAAM – help needed
  • ianfitz
    Free Member

The Race Across America is all starting very soon. More dots to follow, like we need the distraction…

But I just heard that ‘go fund me’ are holding loads of Juliana Burhings cash.

If you have anything spare to send please fire it over to julianabuhring@gmail.com

Use PayPal gift. Yes really!

Do a good thing, she and her crew have got to eat in order to ride like a girl 😉

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

The route goes past my house every year! I sometimes walk out to the end of my road to watch them go by. Traffic is atrocious when they’re coming through though… Drivers in the Midwest aren’t really used to seeing many cyclists… 🙄

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Any more details – I had a quick google of her name and gofundme but came up a blank.
    *****Disclaimer I’ve not heard of her or the race*******
    Could you post a few more details, what the funding goal is and maybe why they are holding onto the cash.
    Does she have a seperate website for it?

soma_rich
    Free Member

Her blog is here:

Blog

ianfitz
    Free Member

Juliana holds the world record for a female loop of the planet and is a very very talented ultra distance rider.

Race Across America is the race. http://trackleaders.com/raam16

There is no specific funding goal. Just a need for a bit of cash to tide them over. There’s a big volunteer support team that will be following her too.

I understand the reason given is money laundering regs.

Search for team juju on face book of Jujuraam on Instagram.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RAAM – help needed’ is closed to new replies.