Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Qwerty cycles
  • widge34
    Free Member

Anyone have any problems contacting Qwerty cycles?
    If they are not going to have a phone number to contact them, but just an email, they should at least respond within the day.
    Contacted them first thing yesterday morning to cancel an order. No response from them today. Money has come out of account, so assuming item is on its way to me. Not good.

ssmith1979
    Free Member

My last experience was order placed, no response for a week. A few chasing emails over another few days and then a refund – all without a single reply to my emails or any further explanation.

Won’t be going there again.

widge34
    Free Member

Oh. Glad it’s not just me then. Not a great service. Shame as I have Cannondale bikes. Not the best way to run a business.

parkesie
    Free Member

Nothings in stock either.

LLOYDSTEVENS
    Free Member

Hi Guys, Really sorry for the verrrry slow response to emails sometimes, as you probably know we are only a relatively small outfit trying to help with the ever hard task of getting Cannondale spares. (New and Old) Since we set up 6 years ago we have pretty much single handedly sold all C’dale UK stock and are constantly trying to get hold of more. Stock used to come from Europe but now it comes from Taiwan so stock flow is harder to predict. We get emails from all over the world which can take a while to translate, I know its no excuse but translating “If I stand on one leg and hit it with a lump hammer will it work?” from Greek to English takes time. (Google Translate is not good at bike parts) 🙁

mashiehood
    Free Member

I have always found the guys to be excellent – parts I could not find anywhere else….
    As for ‘Nothing in stock’ statement clearly hasn’t looked at the website

parkesie
    Free Member

Nothing maybe exaggerated but I’ve never managed to get anything I’ve been looking for when I’ve been looking for it. From stems lefty parts hubs tools etc. Always that feeling of elation as I find that they do that elusive part followed by the disappointment of not in stock. I’m sure they are great to deal with but sadly for me I’ve never managed to buy anything despite wanting to.

rocketman
    Free Member

Always had great service from qwerty. Have ordered some really weird C’dale bits in the past, no problems.

rocketman
    Free Member

Old thread I know but has anyone heard from Lloyd or Rachel recently?

Just wondered if they were on hols

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Qwerty cycles’ is closed to new replies.