• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by juan.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Quote of the day from the missus…
  • PJM1974
    Free Member

…"Until now I thought you had amazing bike skills. I realise now that's entirely down to the choice of bike".
    😳

After two years of putting her on hardtails, I've given her a Marin Wolf Ridge and she hasn't stopped grinning since.

And her observation isn't a million miles from the truth.

Wookster

"yeah it was easy" my mrs after cleaning a line with a drop in it I coulnt get my head around for two years, she did it first time!!!! 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

It was depressing seeing my previously quite cautious missus dropping her elbows and whipping through the trees and boosting off roots like she'd been doing it for years.

I'm really pleased she enjoyed herself and her new bike though. She's off upstairs looking trail riding routes on the net!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Full-sus rocks! 8)

mamadirt needing 4" of skill compensation for trips to the shops and loving it 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"She's off upstairs looking trail riding routes on the net!"

Result!

My GF said she'd be prepared to car shuttle me and Martin up Exmoor for a half day… in exchange for a nice lunch.

Result!

Hairychested
    Free Member

You need a new bike! said the wife. I must obey…

richcc
    Free Member

Cue – they all enjoy 4,5,6,7,8 inches in the back?

coogan
    Free Member

😐

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Mine's just had a full sus and as soon as she sat on it started grinning- not sure if her getting into it is good or bad – although she did say she now realises that 'it's worth paying a bit more for quality kit'- this could prove very useful!!

spooky_b329

My gf asked me if it wasn't time I got a new bike "as I usually change every two years" 🙂

But no, it just takes me two years to decide that the bike isn't for me and change it, but the current two are keepers.

juan
    Free Member

A quick question. After how long to you get a FS to the missu?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Quote of the day from the missus…’ is closed to new replies.