Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • "Dubya"
  • tails
    Free Member

Just watching a program on him. He made alot of cock-ups but he was a great comedian 😆

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Yep, I fear the next US president will be nowhere as amusing and entertaining as this fcukwit….. shame 🙁

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Human feet upwards till the neck – then stupid if not sleeping

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, it could be worse

crazy-legs

Is that Clint Eastwood on the left of the pic? 😉
    Bush is just staggeringly inept, how on earth he became President not once but twice I’ll never understand. He used to run an oil company which went bust due to thoroughly shabby management. The guy is incapable of organising a piss-up in a brewery never mind running the most powerful country on earth.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Sorry Captain, but why should a tired looking man get many laughs in your opinion ? 😕

Or is it just that you’re big fan of Dubya and don’t believe anyone should be laughing at him ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Gus, the sad thing is, at least we could laugh at Bush. Brown is such a sad case, he doesn’t even raise a chuckle. And, what is more, he’s our "Glorious Leader", not the leader of a country we cannot vote in.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah I see ………. so one of Gordon Brown’s many failings is now the fact that he’s not a complete idiot and knows which way round to hold a phone ? 😯

And BTW : "what is more, he’s our "Glorious Leader", not the leader of a country we cannot vote in."

I think you’ll find that even though we could not vote for him, Bush was ‘our leader’.
    I least we did whatever the idiot told us to do.

And before you say it, no, it wouldn’t have been different if the Tories had been in power.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brown certainly knows how to throw a phone in a fit of rage, Ernie.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I missed that Captain, Brown threw a phone ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

He’s apparently renowned for chucking them at aides in anger, Ernie.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

LOL ! I’ve just found it – it’s a Daily Mail/Evening Standard story. So it must be true !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559576/MP-claims-raging-Gordon-breaks-phones-week-hurling-wall.html

Still, I guess Bush had enough trouble trying to work out how to use a phone, without throwing it….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

has a particularly volatile relationship with staplers, on one occasion stapling his hand in a moment of rage.

LOL ! Now that IS funny !

And strangely enough knowing that, makes me like him ever so slightly more – although not very much at all.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’ve just notice in this picture – are my eyes deceiving me,or is that a photograph of Tony Blair in the background ?! What is he – in love him or something, ffs ???

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That is indeed a very funny pic, but I can’t help feeling it’s been ‘shopped! Too convenient to have Bliar in the background as well!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yep, you’re right. I’ve just checked and here’s a version without Tony Blair

Edit : Sorry it won’t let me post it.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘"Dubya"’ is closed to new replies.